Fix+ and...

Sti43

I always hear you girls talking about using fix+ with Vanilla pigment, etc. I was wondering how you ladies use it? How would I use it with a pigment? Spray it on my brush or face? Also, do you ladies spray a small amount (1 spray) or a few sprays? I am basically clueless :p I also need tips using it before foundation. Your combos, tips, anything helps!!
greengrin.gif

oddinary

It's easy!
Pick up some pigment on your brush, spray Fix+ once, apply to face so that it is sort of damp. Now pick up some more pigment and apply it to your face so that this layer will "stick". The pigment should appear more intense and glowy instantly
greengrin.gif

IMO, if you want to use it with your foundation, spray your face twice and apply your foundation as usual.

I actually find that if you store Fix+ in your fridge, your makeup will stick better and last for a longer time. But maybe that is just me!

aziajs

You can also do this:

Take a small amount of pigment out and place it on the back of your hand or in a small container, whatever. Next unscrew the pump from the Fix+ and let a few drops from the bottom of the pumps straw land on the pigment. Mix into a paste or liquid, depending on how much Fix+ you use. Then apply to your lids.