Fix +, with Vanilla piggie added~

jenii

I know a lot of people do this, but I just got some Vanilla pig and did it, so I thought I'd post a pic of the result to show people what it looks like.

2d291c7.jpg

The bottle, I got from Alima for like $2.50... I really like the way it turned out. Not only does the Alima atomizer mist the Fix+ better than the regular Fix + bottle, but the Vanilla pig adds a subtle glow. Also, it just looks really pretty in the bottle.
eyelove.gif

Sanne

I want to try this ASAP, it looks sooo pretty!!! so you have pics where you used it on your skin???

jenii

Not yet, because I'm not wearing makeup today, but I sprayed it on my hand for you and took a pic~

3zjfdzr.jpg

The flash makes it look slightly more obvious than it is in person, but otherwise it's pretty accurate. I love it.

Kiwi Girlie

Oooh im so going to try this
greengrin.gif

Thanks heaps for posting what it looks like in the bottle and on your hand, I was hesitant to try it uncase I didn't like it and wasted my Fix+ but now I def will as it looks gorgeous.

Klava

I'm not familiar with MACs products that well - what is Fix+? I searched it on Mac website and didn't come up with anything.

Sanne

I tried it!!! it's soo pretty!!! I only added a super small amount of vanilla, but it's making my skin glow!!!

jenii

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
Did you put an entire bottle of Fix+ in there?

No, the atomizer is on the small side, so it fit about half a bottle in it.
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

I just tried this with violet pigment and bright fuchsia pigment mixed. It came out very subtle and it compliments my tan. I'll post a picture of it later when my camera is charged.

jenii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'd love to see a picture of someone who used this mix on their face...

Here's a pretty good picture of how glowy it makes me:

42sscc7.jpg

Excuse my chewed-up fingers. It's a habit I've never been able to break. XD

silverblackened

This is going to make me come across as a total n00b but I don't care! Whoever first thought of this was a genius, because I never would've. jenii, you look absolutely adorable, and the mix really does look amazing. Waiting to see how pumpkincat210's looks - I'm so going to have to fix myself a bottle too.
smiles.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenii
Here's a pretty good picture of how glowy it makes me:

42sscc7.jpg

Excuse my chewed-up fingers. It's a habit I've never been able to break. XD

this is exactly how glowy it makes me look!!!
I used dove face mist to mix it with, since I can buy that for allmost nothing here at the market, and the idea is the same. I was a bit scared it would make me look shiney instead of glowy, but it doesn't, it just gorgeous!!!

matsubie

i couldn't purchase vanilla pigment so i bought quick frost and tried doing this and i love it! i think you can use any subtle pigment color for an added glow!