Fix +?

Catcat

I was wondering, I have combination skin (oily in the T-zone). I use Studio Fix fluid foundation and heard that Fix + is great to use. Can someone help me decide if this is something I should use?
th_dunno.gif

Thanks!

Kristal

I have the same skin type and use the same foundation and i love using fix+ over it!

Fix+ is a must have!!

lethaldesign

Fix+ is great for all skin types... you can use it to set your makeup or to refresh your makeup later on in the day.

AND, its become a staple for me when using powder mineral makeup. It makes the coverage much more even.

contrabassoon

It does contain glycerin so it gives you a glowy look. It might be a problem for people with oily skin, since they want a matte finish.
I have combination skin and I use it to set Studio Fix, and I LOVE it!

MACATTAK

^^ Agreed with the above. Some people spray it on their large fluffy brush & apply it that way. Sometimes when you spray it, it's not as even.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
How is fix+ applied?

I spray it on arms length twice one to cover the top of my face and the next to cover the bottom of my face

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
It does contain glycerin so it gives you a glowy look. It might be a problem for people with oily skin, since they want a matte finish.
I have combination skin and I use it to set Studio Fix, and I LOVE it!

Do you use studio fix fluid or studio fix powder?
tia

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
22ef_1.JPG

is this the same as fix +

No. That's more of a gel and does and completely different thing than Fix+

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Do you use studio fix fluid or studio fix powder?
tia

I currently use Studio Fix, but I used to have Studio Fix Fluid. Love them both!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
22ef_1.JPG

is this the same as fix +

No, Fix+ is not a foundation primer and it is in a spray form.

It is a skin refresher/revitalizer/rejuvenator that contains Spring Water, botanical extracts, and vitamins that perk up and stimulate the skin cells on the face. It also helps take away the powdery effect left by some powders and powder foundations. Contrary to popular belief, it does not set makeup -- it speeds up the oxidation process that allows the makeup to adjust to your skin tone and not look as ashy/powdery/etc.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
I currently use Studio Fix, but I used to have Studio Fix Fluid. Love them both!

thanks i just wanted to know because i have combination skin as well and i'm currently using studio tech..

Catcat

O.k., so I went and bought some Fix+. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! This stuff is unbelieveable. I kept looking in the mirror I couldn't believe how great it looked. I used it with the Moistureblend foundation .

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts. This stuff is a must have!!!!
nanaparty.gif