*!* FLASHTRONIC FOTD frm July 12th-Pro Store in LA*!*(very pict heavy)

greentwig

Ok heres what the MU artist did when I went since Flashtronic was still in transit she said she'd do my MU while I waited.
There are a **** LOAD of picts cause I had so much fun and I really liked how my skin looked =DDDDDD......well its better than it usually looks.....not even close to perfect though.....o well anywayz on w/ the picts......

DSCN0522.jpg

DSCN0534.jpg

DSCN0533.jpg

DSCN0532.jpg

DSCN0531.jpg

DSCN0527.jpg

DSCN0526.jpg

DSCN0525.jpg

DSCN0524.jpg

DSCN0523.jpg

>.> <.< im really sorry it's so pict heavy... i just <3'ed it soo much!!!!!

Oh & FYI I got my hair done today & I will be posting another FOTD w/ new hair & rushmetal pig. after I finish this one
well i hope you like.

WHAT I USED:

Face:
Studio fix NC 25....i am a NC20 but i didnt realize till after she was done that it was a bit dark
MSF - Global Glow
MSF - Gold Spill

Eyes:
Mineral E/S - By jupiter
Mineral E/S - Mercurial
Mineral E/S - Lovestone
Fluidline - blitz n' glitz.....i think thats the name...i am really not too sure on this 1 sry ><
Fake Lashes - MAC ....crap i am not sure...they are long then short alternating across the lash line.....i hope that helps

Brows:
not sure at all on this she used a brown eyeliner though....but thats all i know

Well i think thats about it, I hope that ou like it. Feel free to CC

*goes to go post my FOTD for today*=D (w/ rushmetal pig)

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
i love the eyes -- the colors looks so warm and silky. very pretty. thanks for sharing!

OO yes i forgot to mention......they go on soooo smooth & it does feel like silk =DDD

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
You are very pretty! I love your eyes. The colors go well with them!

Thank you very much thats so sweet =DDD

AudreyNicole

Very pretty! I can't wait to get Lovestone e/s! Did she use Global Glow as your blush? Do you remember what she used on your lips? I love it!

starangel2383

oh i cant wait till next week! i am getting my makeup done at one of their counters and then i am purchasing my stuff. i will get the mua to take some shots for me.

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Very pretty! I can't wait to get Lovestone e/s! Did she use Global Glow as your blush? Do you remember what she used on your lips? I love it!

Yes, global glow as blush/bronzer(kind of cause of my skin color & gold spill as a highlighter(<--so pretty, but i wasent in direct sun in the pict so it dosent show :/ )
The Lips ummmm let me look......
Ok um well i think it was Soft lust L/S....with....Flashtronic Lipglass over it

I'm sorry everyone that I forgot the lips. ><

stephie06

you look absolutley gorgeous! great makeup!!!! i'm so excited for the line to be released in my mac counter!!!

greentwig

Thanks so much everyone.
Just so you know I have posted very good/upclose pictures of the Flashtronic colors under the Flashtronic thread in the swatches section.