Flat Boots

macchristyy

Anyone know where i can get boots like these?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1005/...08c524.jpg?v=0

these are cute too but im looking for black leather ones

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=271&p=65807

just simple, flat, SLOUCHY, leather, mid calf boots

i want it flat as in no heel what so ever haha.

i have looked everywhere! bakers shoes, aldos shoes, macys, nordstroms, steve madden, etc.. and no hope.
th_dunno.gif
and yet i see these boots popping up on people's feet! so some place must sell them

so if you know any good shoe websites or have seen the style that i am looking for please let me know!

please and thank you!
winkiss.gif

lavish_habits

If you don't mind ordering, you could try endless.com or amazon.com....endless has free overnight shipping and free returns,btw.

jenntoz

You could also try Shopbop or Piperlime. Or even Victoria's Secret has a good selection of boots. Do you have a DSW anywhere near you? They have millions of boots this time of year, I'm not sure if they have a website or not

pink_lily002

I got a great pair of Steve Madden boots from Macy's. Stevemadden.com is always good too. And Zappos.com of course, I love that site!

macchristyy

thanks for all the great suggestions everyone! i found some cute boots!

but still in the search for some flat simple slouch boots.. so if anyone has any new suggestions or have seen the boot i want please let me know!

thank you! =)

zeroxstar

ebay! just type "slouch boot" theres tons, they are cheap and you can find super cute vintage ones

macchristyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
ebay! just type "slouch boot" theres tons, they are cheap and you can find super cute vintage ones

thanks! i dont like to buy things from ebay but it shows the brand and the name of the boots so i can look them up and see if they have it in other websites
thmbup.gif

darkishstar

Try Charlotte Russe. They have what you're looking for, though I got mine online, I've seen the exact same pair I have that you want in Charlotte Russe.

macchristyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Try Charlotte Russe. They have what you're looking for, though I got mine online, I've seen the exact same pair I have that you want in Charlotte Russe.

i dont see them
thmbdn.gif

pink_lily002

The Steve Madden boots I bought were called Tianna. They're not on the SM website but they can be found at the Macy's website, Amazon.com, Zappos.com and a bunch of others. I did a search for them a few weeks ago and had so many options available!