Flesh Lip

greatscott2000

I was reading a NY Fashion Week review and a MAC Makeup Artist mentioned Flesh Lip. Its described as: " a new matte balm in concealer tints". Does anyone have any more details?

Thanks
smiles.gif

Katja

I haven't heard anything about this, but then again, this is where I get most of my MAC info.
smiles.gif
It sounds interesting, I'm sure there's other ways to recreate this though.

AlliSwan

My eyes are buggin out of my head, because that sounds AWESOME and totally up my alley. Hopefully they won't all be dark and warm like lots of MAC's fleshy lip colors.

shabdebaz

I went for a Fashion Show workshop a few weeks ago and every single look the Senior Artists wanted us to recreate had the fleshy coloured lips! I think that is a HUGE trend right now. Whenever we get Myth lipstick in stock, it is gone in a couple of days. This new product sounds interesting...I have Update tomorrow, I wonder if they'll tell us about it then.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
definitely sounds interesting!!

Whew! Thought it was just me! I am so pale, I need no help looking lifeless.
rofl.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
I went for a Fashion Show workshop a few weeks ago and every single look the Senior Artists wanted us to recreate had the fleshy coloured lips! I think that is a HUGE trend right now. Whenever we get Myth lipstick in stock, it is gone in a couple of days. This new product sounds interesting...I have Update tomorrow, I wonder if they'll tell us about it then.

i would be stoked to see it. i'm a big fan of fleshy lips...and yup i have myself a tube of myth haha...i don't really like the satin finished though. i'm big on the amp creams. but it sounds like these will be even better than lipstick!

Latest posts