Fleshpot for NC44??

stefania905

I wanna be able to pull off that smokey eyes..nude lips look.

im asian & a NC44

what do you guys think of flespot??

xoleaxo

i'm NW25 & asian too.. it's reallyyyyy light on me if i apply it heavily. to me, it's unwearable that way. i make it work by dabbing it on my lips instead of sliding it across as you would normally do with a lipstick. then i apply a gloss over it.. fleshpot really brings out the true color of the l/g which i really love.

i think you could totally make it work for you.. it just takes some playing with. i bought melrose mood and hated it, but found that fleshpot + totally it l/g over it looks like a lighter, shinier, prettier and more wearable alternative.
smiles.gif

eye_pr0mise

im nc43 and i use flesh pot and sock hop over it but yea i dont swipe it across the lip, instead i apply with a lip brush so i can control how much i put on.

MisaMayah

Im an nc42-45..and the MA at a photoshoot I did (my avatar pic- sorry guess you can see cos its so small!lol) used Fleshpot on me with clear lipglass.
it's very true..dont slather it on from the tube, it's much better when you apply it lightly with a lip brush, if you want to intensify the colour just add it in layers. i was surprised she made it work for me as im quite dark!
HTH

CantAffordMAC

im nc42 and i just dab fleshpot on. even if i dont add anything, i really like the way it makes my lips look lol....but i always add something overtop of it.

even if u dont wear fleshpot by itself, it works well if u want a color to show up more (overtop of fleshpot)... everyone should have a fleshpot!
greengrin.gif

User67

If you pair it with a darker liner like Cork or Cushy you can totally pull it off.