Florabundi, love it, hate it?

mel0622

i've searched for it in others' fotds and came up with nothing. just wanted to know if anyone loves it, hates it, or what?

prsfynestmami

I bought it, and I LOVE IT! It's similar to Lingerie, but more violety and deeper in color. I love pinks and purples anyway. I think Risa did a FOTD with it and Botanical, check it out.

karen

It's okay. I'm pretty sure it's exactly like Madame B.
I have it, and so far I think it looks best with minimal or subdued eye makeup.

depecher

I LOVE this lipstick!!! I bought a backup of it. I wear it a lot. I wish this was permanent.
ssad.gif

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
I LOVE this lipstick!!! I bought a backup of it. I wear it a lot. I wish this was permanent.
ssad.gif

This color may not be permanent however it is very similiar to Madame B and Punkin.

a914butterfly

i love this color! i bought 2 back-ups. it's simular to madame b, but i disagree with 72 cosmo on the punkin. i have punkin and its more pinkish and has more frost or "sparkles" in it. anyway, i love this lipstick and wear it almost every day.

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i dont have it but it looks a bit bright..... is it really as bright as it looks?

It's not especially bright on me(NC25), but it's verrrrrrrrrrrrrry frosty.
Not a good look on me, unless I subdue it with something else or play down my eyes.

starlight502

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
It's not especially bright on me(NC25), but it's verrrrrrrrrrrrrry frosty.
Not a good look on me, unless I subdue it with something else or play down my eyes.

I agree, i have a hard time getting this one to look good on me (nw20) and it is super frosty. wont' give up yet

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
This color may not be permanent however it is very similiar to Madame B and Punkin.

On me, Punkin is more lavender. I should have bought a backup of that last year but didn't. Argh!
lol.gif
Florabundi is my pink version of Punkin. I love both to bits.

karen

I've got a pic of it in the tube here:
http://specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40982

For a bigger version of that pic, see the gallery and search for floribundi(I added it with the search term)

Oh, and spell it wrong(with an "I" instead of an "A"), because I did. lol

EDIT: I just now edited the image to include both spellings. So it should come up either way now.