Flower By Kenzo

mspixieears

Me too. It seemed to get some fairly bad reviews on MUA but I love it. The 'le parfum' version which I bought with some birthday money last year is even better; close to divinity! If you love Flower (plain) you will probably like Flower le parfum too. A lot of people like it more than the EDP.

sbetsy

I love so many kenzo perfumes! Have you tried Flower Oriental? Reminds me of Prada. I love it.

Landia

Another fan of Kenzo flower here ! I love the slightly powdery smell and the body products are great to layer with.

mspixieears

Flower Oriental...not tried it. I generally like those sorts of fragrances, so I'll have to investigate further *rubs hands together*.

Kenzo Flower le parfum - oooh yum. It smells slightly foodier than Flower EDP. The other thing I love about this fragrance is that it seems to work really well in any season. I'm going to have to wear mine sometime soon.

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Flower Oriental...not tried it. I generally like those sorts of fragrances, so I'll have to investigate further *rubs hands together*.

Kenzo Flower le parfum - oooh yum. It smells slightly foodier than Flower EDP. The other thing I love about this fragrance is that it seems to work really well in any season. I'm going to have to wear mine sometime soon.

le parfum? I hadn't heard of it. Interesting. I am a fan of Kenzo but (especially l'eau de kenzo and flower oriental) but the regular flower is a bit too baby powder for me. I'll look for le parfum.

cutandrun

I had Kenzo flower, had to throw it away though cos it had sort of 'turned' on me. I guess it's only cos I kept for about 4 years already, lol. I love the fact that on me it's not overpowering, yet you can still smell it!

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears

I got Flower Oriental for Valentine's Day (swoons). It is fast becoming my favorite. All the brightness of L'eau de Kenzo and the sexy, woody, night smell of Prada or Fracas. Wonderful.