Flowering e/s quad (Asia-exclusive?)

burkle

Read in a Japanese makeup magazine that MAC is releasing 4 e/s palette called Flowering on 3 March in Japan. No shade names/descriptions or pics yet but given the name of the palette and the release date, it is probably part of the Culturebloom collection. In Japan, it will be avail only at Isetan Shinjuku. Probably will be avail in other Asian countries like Singapore.

FemmeNoir

Thanks! I'm going to tell my friend who lives in Japan to keep an eye out for it (if it has new colors).

sweet8684girl

Ooh, is this for Girl's Day? I hope my DFS store has it, or I'll definately need a CP. May I ask what magazine you saw this in?

lianna

Can't wait for it then! But hopefully it won't end up like the Flutterby quad and recycle existing colours.

And it is gonna be available here. An MA has confirmed that so I can't wait!
smiles.gif

Turbokittykat

It doesn't sound too exciting to be honest. I think all but one of the colours are new, from what I've heard, but they're all pretty muted and two are lustres. I think this might be the first quad I am not breaking my neck to get.

Isis

I'm very curious to see what this look like! And I'll be more than happy to do a CP for it
graucho.gif

user2

My clever book tells me that it has the following colors:
Sunseed - Light neutral with peach frost (Frost)
Blossomcherry - Pink with gold pearl (Velvet)
Honesty - neutral brown with gold pearl (Lustre)
Early Lawn - light pale green with silver pearl (Lustre)

AlliSwan

Thanks VV!

Sunseed - Light neutral with peach frost (Frost)--could be pretty, but we have so many like it...
Blossomcherry - Pink with gold pearl (Velvet)--could go either way, at least on my skin...
Honesty - neutral brown with gold pearl (Lustre)--perm. shade
Early Lawn - light pale green with silver pearl (Lustre)--umm sounds just like lustreleaf? But I do love greens so maybe...