Fluidline - 209,210 or 266 ?

Lotte

Hi guys,

I have Fluidline in Blitz&Glitz and love it !
I use my 209SE brush and it works.
I was just wondering which of the other 2 brushes would get me the really fine line.
Can you achieve fine lines with 210 or 266 ? Or are they used to achieve another look ?

Let me know !

MrsRjizzle

209 is the easiest in my opinion. perfect think line everytime. does a great job creating a tip as well. the 266 takes alot more practice...

ladyJ

266 or 212. I really like the 266 though. My MA told me that the 209 was good to use if you want a nice thin straight line.

xxManBeaterxx

the 210 is for a very thin line, the 209 is great, its more sturdy than the 210 and i think its a lot easier to apply fluidline

266 makes a pretty thick line and it does take some practice, but this is great for making that winged liner!

I prefer the 209
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

For fluidline, depending on what I'm doing, I use the 208, 209, 210 or 212. Sorry that doesn't help much.
tong.gif

vocaltest

the 209 is horrible. its too thick; all you get with it is just a thick line, theres no either or, its just thick. i don't have the 210 or the 266, but i hate angled brushes for eyeliner - the only time i find an angled brush effective for liner is for winging it out, or using shadows to line. i've seen the 210 and if i was going to buy a thin liner brush from mac, i'd go for that.

my perfect eyeliner brush is sephoras pointed liner brush. so thin, yet so easy to make a thin or a thick line. i have a video on my youtube about doing eyeliner and you can see on it how thin the line is to start with, then how easy it is to be built up with that brush.

Latest posts