fluidline discontinued???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawna

Somebody on ebay had an auction that said the fluidline has been discontinued for reformulating.
th_remoteImage-61.gif
I really hope they are just trying to sell their product because I absolutely love the fluidline and get tonnes of compliments when I wear them. Has anyone heard anything?

MizMac

Nope, they aren't being Dc'd. MAC pretty much has run out of them for right now. I guess they didn't know how popular they would be. They plan on relaunching them soon. That seller needs to be drug out on the street and folgged with brush clutches!!

Shawna

that's a relief

Thanks, you made my day.........I was really upset when I saw that auction, but I was hoping it was just a ploy to sell their product.

MizMac

lol at the lipstick licking!! One of my first lipsticks I got when I was 5 was ate by my little brother!!

martygreene

Official response from MAC:

Due to outstanding response of the FLUIDLINE, we are unable to keep up with the demand. Therefore, we are re-launching the complete shade range in North America in August. The rumor that the FLUIDLINE are being re-packaged is just that, a rumor, and holds no truth.

Personal note:

I know that certain shades were set for re-launch with upcoming color stories, so those will be available. Also, stores and counters are stil recieving shipments of these.

The product is NOT being re-packaged. It is NOT discontinued. The company simply needs to manufacture more, as the customer response was far greater than the company anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.