Fluidline rec's for my Mom for her birthday gift

canadiangirl_1117

She's got brown eyes and grey hair (naturally her hair is almost black, but the grey has taken over and she's going with it, which I think is awesome!) with medium cool-toned skin. I'd think she'd be about NC30, somewhere around that.

When she was here at Christmas, she nearly scooped my Viva Glam V lipstick, so I know I'm getting her that, but I don't know what Fluidline to go with. She's just getting away from pencils and onto using eyeshadow and an angle brush for liner, so I thought Fluidline would be good for her. She most often uses plummy liner shades, if that helps. Black is too harsh on her eyes.

Or should I get her an eyeshadow to line with instead? Thanks ladies!

as_cute_as_pie

macroviolet would be nice if she likes dark purple shades also thinking shade (dark green)
smiles.gif

scrapbookromance

blitz&glitz is a nice soft black, but beware that it has shimmers, so if she lines her waterline that may not be an option. macroviolet it a lovely dark purple, or it can be applied thin and smudged while still wet for a softer purple effect. I believe macroviolet is metallic and isn't waterline safe (although I don't follow that rule, yikes!)

Latest posts