Fluidline vs Liquidlast vs Liquid Eye Liners

Lia

HEEEEELP! I've never in my life used liquid eyeliners and I don't know which one to get. I'm just wanting a basic black for my top eyeliner that's won't need touching up after it's application.

Can anyone pretty please help me understand the difference between these products?

thelove4tequila

Fluidliners are in a pot and are creamy. Liquidlast Liners are in a tube and have very good staying power. Maybe too good for some because its a bitch taking off. I find when I use black LLL it comes off pretty good but not all the way off. The Liquid Eye Liner has a different applicator than the LLL and doesn't have as great of a staying power as LLL. I personally haven't used the LEL, but have F/L and LLL. F/L are great but smudge alittle on me, so now I like to use my black LLL more often. But if you say you have never used liquid eyeliner before I would go with F/L because they are alot easier to apply and easier to remove. The LLL had a shitty applicator but I use a cheap angle e/l brush to apply it. I hope I make sense.

lara

Lia, is this for your performances? I'd go for a Fluidline - the LLL can sometimes lift and peel away from your skin if you get a decent sweat up, and they disolve on contact with oil. The Fluidline is water-resistant and can handle a fair amount of sweat and movement.

melliquor

I would go for blacktrack fluidline. It is awesome and easy to apply. I find the LLL very hard to get off and if you aren't used to applying liquid eyeliner then it is very difficult. I can't use LLL at all. I found them impossible to put on and remove. Fluidlines are amazing.

yumemiru

ditto, blacktrack from fluidline for sure would by my choice
smiles.gif

jenii

I agree with everyone that suggested Fluidlines. They're simple to use, and have good staying power.

Lia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Lia, is this for your performances? I'd go for a Fluidline - the LLL can sometimes lift and peel away from your skin if you get a decent sweat up, and they disolve on contact with oil. The Fluidline is water-resistant and can handle a fair amount of sweat and movement.

No but now that you mention it it's probably a good idea that I buy certain products that I can use for competing as well as pleasure. I'm guessing by the feedback and what I read over at makeupalley that fluidline is the most popular and versatile. Thanks for responding Lara, I really appreciate and value your expert opinion.
smiles.gif

Lia

I've just got home from shopping and this is what I bought:
  • Fluidline - Blacktrack
  • # 209 Eyeliner Brush
I cant wait to try it. Thankyou to everyone for posting their responses I appreciate it.

clap.gif