Fluidline vs Technakohl for waterline

xLongLashesx

I recently spoke to a MAC artist who recommended either fluidline or technakhol for the upper waterline, I want something that won't transfer to the bottom where I apply a peach liner to make my eyes look bigger.

I haven't tried either, what does everyone prefer?

MaskedBeauty

I would say technakohl. But I have never used it. I always use powerpoint e/l for both my upper and lower waterline. However I did notice that it does transfer to the bottom waterline (i do the top waterline first).

ForgetRegret

Honestly I find they both transfer...fluidline doesn't transfer after it sets, but while it's still a little wet, it'll wind up right on the bottom waterline...and technakohl just...yeah. It transfers.

xLongLashesx

hmm you know I thought I was asking too much for it not to transfer. The mac artist said there were other products that wouldn't transfer for sure but aren't necessarily safe for the eye area.

Forget Regret- I finally looked back at that thread I made about the watery eye problem.. I forgot to keep checking it. Thanks so much for your suggestions! I'm going to try benefit's fy eye tomorrow and make an appt with the eye doctor. Cheers!

Marjolaine

For me, they both transfer. However I still like to use Technakohl for my upper waterline, if my eyes don't get too watery during the day, most of it stays where it is but I just can't avoid that transfer with any of the MAC's eyeliners I tried (including Feline).

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
hmm you know I thought I was asking too much for it not to transfer. The mac artist said there were other products that wouldn't transfer for sure but aren't necessarily safe for the eye area.

Forget Regret- I finally looked back at that thread I made about the watery eye problem.. I forgot to keep checking it. Thanks so much for your suggestions! I'm going to try benefit's fy eye tomorrow and make an appt with the eye doctor. Cheers!

smiles.gif
No problem, glad to help. You know, you could always try fluidline, and then use carbon (or whatever similar colored shadow) to set it...that tends to hold pretty well, and you can always gently clean off your lower waterline with a q-tip moistened with some visene. HTH!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts