Fluidliner question...

capspock

This is probably a dumb question but I will ask anyway...
smiles.gif

I take forever and a day to put my eyeliner on. Will this make the fluidliner get dry before it is over? Does it get dry alone, or it gets dry only with our body's heat? Sorry my english is a little confuse here!

So, should I close the little container when I am using it, open, close, open, close?

I know, this sounds weird, but I take much, much care of my MAC stuff, here in Brazil it is WAY more expensive.
ssad.gif

user6

I normally leave the cap off while I'm putting it on and I've never had a problem with it drying up, my oldest fluidliner is like18 months old and it's still going strong!

vicuna1

This will probably sound a little strange but it works for me. While I apply my Fluidline, I hold the opening of the jar against my thigh. That way the product is not exposed to air and I don't have to take the lid off and on several times while I apply. I'm cautious about it drying out also, and this has worked perfectly for me.

calbear

The fluidliners can dry pretty quickly with constant exposure - our trainers usually turn them upside down on a tissue while they are using them. I typlically am really quick with eyeliner so I don't - but my blacktrack did dry out and I had to do some surgery to bring it back to life ;-)

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by capspock
This is probably a dumb question but I will ask anyway...
smiles.gif

I take forever and a day to put my eyeliner on. Will this make the fluidliner get dry before it is over? Does it get dry alone, or it gets dry only with our body's heat? Sorry my english is a little confuse here!

So, should I close the little container when I am using it, open, close, open, close?

I know, this sounds weird, but I take much, much care of my MAC stuff, here in Brazil it is WAY more expensive.
ssad.gif

The only "dumb questions" are ones that aren't asked
th_wink3.gif

MACGoddess

I turn mine upside down... It is easier to use that way instead of constantly opening and closing, at the counter though I scoop out some on a q-tip and use it from the q-tip.

Latest posts