Fluidliners

jamiemeng

hi guys,
I need your opinions on fluidliners. i dont know which ones are suitable for me. Since I have brown eyes and am fairskinned. Thanks

Janice

They are all suitable for all skin tones/eyecolors IMO.

You can check out the product reviews, we have several listed.

Also please remember specktra is not super busy, if someone doesn't reply please don't bump your topic multiple times within minutes of each other.

laceymeow

get blue peep!
greengrin.gif

MacArtistFauryn

Well what kind of colors do you like to wear???

I love Rich Ground and Sweet Sage....

Brassy is also very pretty.

But if you want a color complementary to your eyes, dark blue or green is complementary to brown....

You can pretty much wear any of the colors....it all depends on how comfortable you are with them.
th_wink3.gif

mac_obsession

Id try macroviolet or rich ground. Im fair skinned with brown eyes and I love them...As well as brassy, blacktrack, and the navy blue one (cant remember the name offhand)

Alison

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
I'd try macroviolet or rich ground. Im fair skinned with brown eyes and I love them...As well as brassy, blacktrack, and the navy blue one (cant remember the name offhand)

The navey one is called waveline. I think macroviolet would be nice. I wnat to get my hands on one but they are sole out on the Canadian site and at my MAC counter.

MacLover

I have Macroviolet, Dipdown and Waveline.

My favorite is Macroviolet. I get lots of compliments when I wear it.

Oh and i'm blonde with fair skin and I have brown eyes.

jamiemeng

hey mac_obsession thanks so much for the information. I went to the product reviews and looked at the fluidliners but I am considering getting blacktrack fluidliner. Thanks

jamiemeng

hey MacArtistFauryn
the colors that I wear are swimming and aquadisiac.should I wear fluidline with them. Thanks

Juneplum

hey jamie... i like frostlite as a base for shadows, BLACKTRACK and BLUE PEEP are HG!!!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif
macroviolet, rich ground, sage and royal wink are all gorgeous too.. those are my faves... i'd suggest trying them all out at the counter before u make a decision on which one (or ones :twisted: ) to get! have fun!!
greengrin.gif