Fluidlines

Fizzymartini

Hmm... I was just looking (admiring) my new fluidline... and although it's smooth and full at the brim, not all the blue is touching the sides. I seem to have a large air bubble inside. Does anyone else find this... or am I being cheated out of product?

Sorry if I sound paranoid...
th_confused_new.gif

shellybells82

I noticed this morning that my Silverstroke has that too... I was looking at the side and there was a huge spot where the product wasn't touching the glass... Mine was a little used anyhow, so I just smushed it all in and patted it down to smooth out the top from all of my uses.

aziajs

I wouldn't worry too much about it. But if it's something that you're really concerned about, take it back.

dirtygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I wouldn't worry too much about it. But if it's something that you're really concerned about, take it back.

i agree. i'm pretty sure fluidlines are packaged by weight, not volume, so you may have actually received the proper amount. I checked my fluidlines when i saw your thread, but i don't have that problem... hrm..

if you're really worried about it, take it back!
smiles.gif

Fizzymartini

Thanks for the replies
smiles.gif
... so I'm not the only one with the problem, shellybells82!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl
i'm pretty sure fluidlines are packaged by weight, not volume, so you may have actually received the proper amount.

Hmm. Interesting that they should be packed by weight... the glass bottles must be mass-produced, and so should be the same size; so why would some be filled up and some not? Are some fluidlines heavier than others?? :confused: Bleugh, I'm thinking about this wayy too much instead of working!

I am so tempted to take it back and just ask an MA or something (I paid for it, dammit; I want all the fluidline I bought! hahaha
lol.gif
) but I moved back up to Uni today and am now nowhere near any MAC vendors at all
cry.gif
). Maybe I just have to stop being so pedantic, and be a lot more chilled out about this stuff
smiles.gif

Thank you all anyway!

Latest posts