Fluidlines?

crazy4lex04

I'm a little tired of my eyeliner and I'm thinking about getting Blacktrack fluidline. I've heard great things about it, but how does it compare to a pencil? Does it stay on the waterline for everyone? Any other comments are greatly appreciated!
smiles.gif

msmack

fluidlines are where its at. they stay put all day for me... i have no comment on the waterline as i never put product in there. makes eyeliner foolproof and no skips or snags! i highly recommend!
smiles.gif

User49

It is really nice because the colour seems to be more intense than a pencil or liquid liner. I remember the mac girls in my local store were wearing it on the Barbie launch and I was just like ooohhh i want some! It's a bit sticky to use though. You will need to apply it with precision and a brush or it gets a bit messy!

Taj

Fluidline is the best liner, provided that you are familiar with the technique !
The lash line is not that smooth, but I can run a smooth liner with fluidline and no z-z-z-z and it stays put all day long !

trangB

Fluidline is great like everyone said. For the waterline, I find MAC powerpoint eye pencil easier to apply and it has the same lasting power.

saj20052006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearnotsomuch
sorry to hijack...
but what brush is best for the fluidlines?

209 or 266

Chelseaa

i love my fluidline!
about the waterline...
in my experience, it stays on the waterline great!
as long as it is not extra watery while putting it on. (you know, how sometimes your eyes might water when you put on makeup) if that's the case, it doesn't go on very well so i just use a pencil.

definitely reccommend it though.

juicyaddict

i found the fluidlines stay on the waterline fine. trick is to first wipe your waterline with cotton swab, then apply fluidline and let it dry before blinking. i love my blitz and glitz f/l.

melliquor

Oh i love the fluidlines. My fav is Blacktrack and it stays all day. I use the 316 brush. It gives me alot more control than others mentioned.

eighmii

I love fluidlines. I used to use regular l/l.. like almay or something with a felt tip. And I think I'm pretty skilled with l/l.. but it would still sorta "ripple" on the wrinkly eyelid skin. and you'd have ot go back and get in all those ripples.. But with f/l it DOESNT ripple. I use the Sonia Kashuk longhandled brow brush. I need something that will give me a sharp point because I do cat eyes like everyday.

crazy4lex04

Thanks for the replies girls! I think I'm gonna do it. As for the brush, if i don't buy a MAC brush, should i buy a brow brush or eyeliner brush?

xiahe

i
heart.gif
fluidline! i always had trouble finding a product that would stay put on my waterline and fluidline was my savior! it's more intense than a pencil (pencil gives you that soft, "smudgey" look...if you smudge it, of course lol) and the fluidline (although it's a gel liner) looks a lot like a liquid liner. it's gentle on the waterline too (unlike liquid...i found liquid to sting my eyes everytime) and it stays put for hours and hours and hours...removing it can be a betch tho, depending on what kind of MU remover you're using...i use something cheap like maybelline and it doesn't do a great job :/

zendragonzowner

I just got my first tub of blacktrack. I was iffy at first because i usually use a screwtop pencil from Maybelline. I went in and asked for a 266 brush to test out with the blacktrack. The makeup artist showed me the 263 instead. she said it was way better than the 266 due to it being thinner. I agree. I LOVE it!