Flush Naked blush?

PrettyKitty

Look at what I found in Allure:

BlushMag.jpg

What's that blush? Which collection?

cloverette

this is the new collection- patternmaker- that's (apparently) going to be exclusively available at nordstrom's in the US... and selfridges in the UK
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

that color looks gorgeous. i'm going to try to get over my phobia of the packaging, and get it for the color.

ette

Hehe I posted this like last week. It looks pretty (the packaging). It is part of Patternmaker.

ette

Oh that's okay I just thought it was funny plus my pic was really small (stupid photobucket). Patternmaker seems a little dissapointing, other than that blush IMO.

rainbow

the MA tried this blusher on me the other day and i was in-loved with it! but cant make-up my mind whether to buy or not. as i have heard of mix-review saying that its not really nice etc.. but the packing is definately very eye-catching!

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Oh that's okay I just thought it was funny plus my pic was really small (stupid photobucket). Patternmaker seems a little dissapointing, other than that blush IMO.

Everything is dissapointing IMO. I hate the packaging too. I'm gonna spend my money on A Muse!

ette

Me too! And WAAAAAAAY too much money at that! LOL I need all the MSF's because I missed out on them last time (Shimpagne and Porcelain Pink), all the mineralized shadow duos, 3 Lipglasses, 3 Lipsticks. Then from Avante Gold I want to MSF's. I'm going to be so poor lol.

PrettyKitty

Ette; At least, I already have Shimpagne and 2 Porcelain Pink!! I'm gonna buy less things than you because I already have too much stuff!

ette

LOL same I have too much too but I still need MORE! Lol I'm going to be a little old lady in a house built of MAC boxes, and wearing clothes made of lipglasses.