Flutterby vs. High Tea

Cygnette

Anyone have both of these? I'm in love with my Flutterby but hate buying back-ups. Anyone know if High Tea is close? Since it's not LE I wouldn't have to rush off and buy it, which would make me really happy.

Lolita

hmm... on me flutterby is kind of a sheer, slightly creamy coral with very little shimmer, high tea is kinda more sheer pink-beige with goldish shimmer. They are rather close, and I adore both colors (I actually like high tea a bit better than flutterby though).

Cygnette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita
hmm... on me flutterby is kind of a sheer, slightly creamy coral with very little shimmer, high tea is kinda more sheer pink-beige with goldish shimmer. They are rather close, and I adore both colors (I actually like high tea a bit better than flutterby though).

Hey, thanks for the detailed reply. Nice to know I won't have to rush out and grab a second flutterby.
smiles.gif

Demosthenes

Since I'm dark, High Tea gets very washed out on my skin. I like Fluttreby because it has a slightly higher pigmentation. :p But it's not something that you need to run out and buy.

Lolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
I think they are very similar...High Tea is slightly more beige on me and Flutterby is more peach.
smiles.gif

hahah you nailed what I tried to say in 150 words in just 15! and you did a better job too!

PrettyKitty

Flutterby is a YLBB shade on me, and High Tea is similar but with more pink & more shimmers. Flutterby is my fave.

Cygnette

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Flutterby is a YLBB shade on me, and High Tea is similar but with more pink & more shimmers. Flutterby is my fave.

Thanks for the help.
smiles.gif
I hate buying backups, especially when there are so many other nice things out there that I'm going to want to buy.
th_wink3.gif

leppy

Weird.. on me:

Flutterby is a sheer browny pink, like Hug Me but lighter & sheerer & a bit more pink. MLBB for me.

High Tea is a peach with bronze pearl, I don't see all that much pink in it at all.

From all the discussion I've seen about these too on different sites I have to say they may be the most YMMV yet!

Latest posts