Foley, AL CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

komischkatze

Since my state (Louisiana) appears to be CCO-less, I was trying to figure out the closest one and it seems to be at Tanger in Foley, AL. Anyone ever been by that store? My family used to go to the outlet in Boaz, AL when I was younger but I'm not sure if Foley's was there at the time. Anyway, it's about a 4 hour drive so it would definitely have to be a special trip, so I'd appreciate any info you might have on that location.

Thanks.

braidey

I shop in this store about 6 times a year and it is really stocked well. A lot of older women shop and work in there; they tend to buy Clinique and Estee Lauder. The MAC section is not that popular so you basically can find everything, including all LE items and recent line items. This store is a best kept secret in Foley.

Does anyone know when this particular store usually gets their MAC shipment in and/or has anyone been there lately to see what all they have in stock?

lsperry

I would like to know, too. Because I'll be 45 minutes from this store attending a meeting in a nearby city and wanted to go there afterwards.

macaholic13

I was on vacation in Florida and I heard there was a CCO about an hour away in Foley.. I dragged my boyfriend from the ocean and drove out there..

What I got...

High-light powder in hullaballoo
iridescent powder in Star!
Metal-X in 6th sin and metalblu
Pigment in Helium
Pigment in viz-a-violet
pigment in lovely lily
nail lacquer in fireball
mascara x
shadestick in Corn
Fluidline in blacktrack and iris eyes
E/S in passionate and fab & flashy
Paintpot in moss scape and delft

I also went to the CCO in Destin FL and got all three paint pots from the Alexander McQueen collection and another iridescent podwer in belightful

I love CCO, such great deals
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

gina olivia

Has anyone been in the past week or so? I might be going on Saturday and would like to know if they had anything from recent collections.

hawaii02

I went to this CCO on Saturday. Sadly, their MAC collection was really small. But here is what I remember:

-Studio Tech (NW 35)
-lipsticks (from older collections)
-Passionate, Pen N Pink, Post Haste, Signed and Sealed e/s
-A few blushes (Emote and Mocha were two of the colors)
There were maybe 4 paint pots (all dark colors)

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Is AL closer than TX is to you?

Yes, AL is about 4-4.5 hr and TX is 8.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by gina olivia
Has anyone been in the past week or so? I might be going on Saturday and would like to know if they had anything from recent collections.

I was told by my CCO that they never have current collections....Does anyone know if this is true...or just the case with my particular one.

hawaii02

No current collections in AL...I asked about a Bobbi Brown lipstick. The rep told me she had heard of it "but probably didn't have it."

hawaii02

Went again to this CCO last night
smiles.gif

MAC I picked up to add to my collection:

-Florabundance and Cultured l/g
-231 brush x2 (I actually got FIVE new brushes for free on a mistake made by a cashier)
-Shore Leave e/s

There were a lot of old lipsticks including the N Collection ones, Strange Hybrid. Bazaarish. The slimshines were also older as I did not recognize the names being a fairly new addict to MAC.

Paintpots: Cash Flow and Perky

Foundation in Studio Tech (most were darker shades such as NW 35-45), stick forms also

Blushes: Margin, Prism, Emote, and a blush with Sweet in the name (NOT Sweet William)

Eyeshadows: Floral Fantasy, Purple Shower?, Passionate, a blueish color (not Parrot or Aquadisiac); the Cool Eyes palette (it had purples in it and I believe it was from last year based on the name) as well as the Smoky palette of 6 shadows

Various concealers

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Went again to this CCO last night
smiles.gif

MAC I picked up to add to my collection:

-Florabundance and Cultured l/g
-231 brush x2 (I actually got FIVE new brushes for free on a mistake made by a cashier)
-Shore Leave e/s

There were a lot of old lipsticks including the N Collection ones, Strange Hybrid. Bazaarish. The slimshines were also older as I did not recognize the names being a fairly new addict to MAC.

Paintpots: Cash Flow and Perky

Foundation in Studio Tech (most were darker shades such as NW 35-45), stick forms also

Blushes: Margin, Prism, Emote, and a blush with Sweet in the name (NOT Sweet William)

Eyeshadows: Floral Fantasy, Purple Shower?, Passionate, a blueish color (not Parrot or Aquadisiac); the Cool Eyes palette (it had purples in it and I believe it was from last year based on the name) as well as the Smoky palette of 6 shadows

Various concealers

Sweet as Cocoa or Sweetness maybe

So I went to this CCO today, they had a decent selection!

I bought:

3 paintpots- girlfriendly, nice vice, cash flow.
1 blush- blunt
MSF-warmed
#192 face brush
Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick (brownie)

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudpiscean
So I went to this CCO today, they had a decent selection!

I bought:

3 paintpots- girlfriendly, nice vice, cash flow.
1 blush- blunt
MSF-warmed
#192 face brush
Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick (brownie)

I never saw the Nice Vice paintpot when I was there
ssad.gif
It was on my wishlist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I never saw the Nice Vice paintpot when I was there
ssad.gif
It was on my wishlist.

They had plenty in stock when I went, I think they had just gotten their shipment or maybe just got around to putting it out. Hopefully it'll be there next time you go- it gorgeous!