For ALL those who have applied for M.A.C

Esess

For all of you that have applied, how many of you have been hired? Has anyone NOT made it past the first interview? What was the length of time from the demo until they called you with the new?

I am asking all of this because I had my first interview yesterday and I was called back to do my demo tomorrow. I just knew when I left yesterday that I bombed, and was so surprised when I got home to hear the vm asking me to come for the demo. After reading all of your experiences I have become very discouraged and and debating if I should even go tomorrow.
th_dunno.gif

miss_supra

Why wouldn't you go tomorrow? There's still hope if they asked for a demo!! Why are you so discourage? Every person's experience is soooo different.

Many girls do get it the first time. I was not one fo the lucky few. I took my first one as a learning experience. I didn't do well my first time at all. I didn't even talk to my model! I tried again with the same person before and passed with flying colors!

My interviews were part of a job fair. We had to do a demo first, THEN the verbal. At least, for freelance positions. Now I am trying to go from freelance to permanent. My interview is next week, and I think I will do very well. Read as much as you can about the demo here. This place is awesome. To be very honest, I don't think I would have done well without knowing what they look for based on ther experiences people have posted here.

If you have more questions just ask. We are more than happy to share our knowledge with you. Good luck tomorrow!

Esess

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
Why wouldn't you go tomorrow? There's still hope if they asked for a demo!! Why are you so discourage? Every person's experience is soooo different.

Many girls do get it the first time. I was not one fo the lucky few. I took my first one as a learning experience. I didn't do well my first time at all. I didn't even talk to my model! I tried again with the same person before and passed with flying colors!

My interviews were part of a job fair. We had to do a demo first, THEN the verbal. At least, for freelance positions. Now I am trying to go from freelance to permanent. My interview is next week, and I think I will do very well. Read as much as you can about the demo here. This place is awesome. To be very honest, I don't think I would have done well without knowing what they look for based on ther experiences people have posted here.

If you have more questions just ask. We are more than happy to share our knowledge with you. Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you so much for the uplifting words. I am going to study tonight and practice my butt off. Thanks again!

Esess

I just made a thread about it! It went so much better then I could have EVER expected, it was rather EASY! I mean I am on cloud 9 with pride that I did so well.