For future haulers

Tat2dbeauty07

I wanted to share how you could get 100.00 or more in free MAC I wanted to make your next haul worth while

Heres what I did I was on ebay looking at MAC its so hard to purchase it on their with all the counterfeits but what I did find was people selling 250.00 MAC gift cards for 134.99 and 145.00 I manage to grab one up for my self and I hope to post a future haul soon so Im leaving the links here!

$250 Mac Cosmetics Gift Certificate - eBay (item 110419550347 end time Aug-30-09 01:00:00 PDT)

^ this is for the 134.99 gift card their are only 20 left hurry!!!

$250 Mac cosmetics gift certificate - eBay (item 110415556022 end time Aug-18-09 09:54:58 PDT)

^ this is the link for the 145.00 MAC gift card theirs also only 20 of these availabe.

Get them while you can! Also I used BING.COM cashback program and scaored $10.60 in cash back!

Tat2dbeauty07

ye it really is for real the one sellr lowered their price from 145 to 135 to competer with others who are selling mac certificates and the sellers have positive feedbacks from people who have purchased. I made my purchase earlier and sure enough when I checked my 135.00 gift card I had purchased it indeed had $250.00 on it.

TISH1124

I find something real weird about these...Just IMO...But something is just not right ...I would assume they must be stolen or some sort of system trickery

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I find something real weird about these...Just IMO...But something is just not right ...I would assume they must be stolen or some sort of system trickery

It's actually really common. If you get a gift card somewhere you don't like or want, it's hard to sell it at the same value, so people do it for less.

TISH1124

Really...ok so these ebay sellers have over 40+ each of $250.00 MAC cards ...all the same amounts...and tons of them....It doesn't seem common or normal to me. and they don't mail you the card...they just email you the card number and pin number to use...Maybe so.....Not knocking them but I don't see how it is common that these sellers would have so many for the exact same amounts

OfficerJenny

Well being me, I failed to actually click the link. Just saw what the thread was about
tong.gif

UndeadSuburbia

I would never get something like this, no matter how good the deal. Another huge factor is the amount of feedback they have. Less than 50 is never a good sign. They probably created the accounts today just to sell these cards because they know it's illegal/wrong and that their account is going to get deleted once they're caught.

Also wouldn't those codes be traceable? I would be worried about being associated with stolen content.

Tat2dbeauty07

its a good deal and I'd buy another one again. The way there people are getting these gift cards because I talked to the seller I went through first before purchasing their our websites offering if you complete so many offer you get this gift card free they complete 6 small trial offers and do get a 500.00 gift card then they turn around resell them on ebay and make profit.

LMD84

if it looks too god to be true then it usually is. i wouldn't touch this with a bardge pole because those cards must be stolen. something is dodgy anyways.

panda0410

6 small trial offers for a $500 return? I want to do 6 small trial offers too then...LOL, where can I sign up
winks.gif

ForeverKrystal

Well I do indeed think it is stange for someone to have that many $250 gifts cards however...eBay allows them to be sold and these sellers take PayPal...so neither eBay nor PayPal sees a problem with this practice and PayPal is even willing to cover the purchase should there be a problem.

I think it boils down to morals and ethics...
I can't knock anyone for purchasing.

Thanks for sharing Tat!

Tat2dbeauty07

Exactly I agree I paid using paypal I have buyer protection so I had nothing to lose and it worked I hope to buy another in the future for upcoming holiday collections.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
6 small trial offers for a $500 return? I want to do 6 small trial offers too then...LOL, where can I sign up
winks.gif

Exactly, Jan-Lee...sign me up

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...Most times it's a duck....I think it ti s a good deal...But I am just not into stolen merchandise no matter how good it seems....I was asking my neighbor who has been a mgr at MAC for 12 years had she ever heard of this she said Never Ever has MAC given out free $250 GC for any reason that she has ever been aware of

And with paypal...you have to return the exact merchandise before you can get credit...Kinda hard to return something when used on a gift card...when you don't have the actual gift card...that will be a hard paypal dispute. I hope you guys opened a seperate MAC account to use them..I would never use my existing account that has any of my personal info on it for future tracking.

I say for all those who get it...good for you, I hope it all works out...I just try to avoid any of the too good to be true deals...cause they usually are sooner or later

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverKrystal
Well I do indeed think it is stange for someone to have that many $250 gifts cards however...eBay allows them to be sold and these sellers take PayPal...so neither eBay nor PayPal sees a problem with this practice and PayPal is even willing to cover the purchase should there be a problem.

I think it boils down to morals and ethics...
I can't knock anyone for purchasing.

Thanks for sharing Tat!

Come on we know Ebay allows anything to be sold...they check it about as much as I check my Spam mail....Ebay is all about the money...as long as people pay their listing fee they could care less...it is no money out of their pocket

I 100% agree about the morals and ethics however

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Exactly, Jan-Lee...sign me up

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...Most times it's a duck....I think it ti s a good deal...But I am just not into stolen merchandise no matter how good it seems....I was asking my neighbor who has been a mgr at MAC for 12 years had she ever heard of this she said Never Ever has MAC given out free $250 GC for any reason that she has ever been aware of

And with paypal...you have to return the exact merchandise before you can get credit...Kinda hard to return something when used on a gift card...when you don't have the actual gift card...that will be a hard paypal dispute. I hope you guys opened a seperate MAC account to use them..I would never use my existing account that has any of my personal info on it for future tracking.

I say for all those who get it...good for you, I hope it all works out...I just try to avoid any of the too good to be true deals...cause they usually are sooner or later

as for my mac account I used it with no shame because I purchased the good as described on ebay from the seller and have proof of that with the listing its self.

Latest posts