• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

for Miss Marcy (blue purple pink)

ilovedisneyland

o0o1.jpg

tutorial for this look.

PDR_0556.jpg
yes grose ... makeuless face ... wash and moisturise face. (yes im a teenager and have zits, ick.)

PDR_0561.jpg

basics, i added tinted lotion nw20 to face, then studio fix, then added orgasm blush, fushia pigment, and champagine skin finish. then my eye brows, which im still working on, they never look good.

es1.jpg

i then added untitled paint, frost e/s to my browbone and down the middle. on the inner corners and outer i added fade e/s

es2.jpg

then i added electric eel to the inner and outer corners and blended with the 224 brush.

es3.jpg

then violet pigment twoard the lower inner and outer corners of my eye lids and blended up.

es5.jpg

then added white gold down the middle

PDR_0581.jpg
i then added fushia pigment with an eyeliner brush and sprayed studio+ to make it stay.

es4.jpg

i then added prep and prime mascara (which is incrediable. i have the worst eyelashes ever. this is my favorite thing ever.

PDR_0585.jpg
i then added diorshow black mascara and morning glory lip gloss.

lala.jpg

and donee! sorry that my pictures arnt very clear today i dont know whats wrong with my camera

jess98765

you are a star honetly girl!! you should do more of these tutorials!! your so inspirational. i love the look heaps...
smiles.gif
Thanks once again
smiles.gif

kimmy

so bascially, i need to get all this stuff.

and pretty much, i love you for this. because this has to be one of THE greatest looks ever <3

metalkitty

I really like this, colorful but not over the top. Does the prep and prime mascara primer have fibers?

piika

Wow really pretty! I also have to say that I find you look very natural and cute without makeup.
winks.gif

HappyHannah

I love it! It's so colorful but not overdone. I'm defionently gonna have 2 try it. Thank U and i cant wait 2 c more of ur work! P.S. I've been curious about the Prep & Prime lash too. Do u lyk it, would u recomend it? TIA

ilovedisneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHannah
I love it! It's so colorful but not overdone. I'm defionently gonna have 2 try it. Thank U and i cant wait 2 c more of ur work! P.S. I've been curious about the Prep & Prime lash too. Do u lyk it, would u recomend it? TIA

yes yes yes i love it!

ilovedisneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHannah
Ooops, i forgot something: what did u use on ur lips? It's very pretty.

morning glory lustergloss :]