For NYLA2120..

couturesista

I took some pics of my haircut this morning, before school. I told Nyla I would post pics, so here there are....

I wanted to show a front view..

hair001.jpg

Left side..
hair002.jpg

Right side..
hair003.jpg

and with the left side swept back..
hair006.jpg

User67

OMG! I love it! That's what I want! Thanks sooooo much for posting these pics! How often do you get trims & relaxers?

couturesista

Ur welcome! My Boo and I cut my hair, lol. He's a barber so he maintains the shape-ups and taper cuts, and I relax, trim, color and style. I have to admit, I'm one of those people who has to have a very relax nape, so about every 3 weeks or so is when I relax the back and sides. I love my "real" hair short because when I want the weave, it's easier with short hair. I have never allowed my "real" hair to grow past my ears. Next week it may be long and wavy! LOL!

makeba

super sexy indeed. if i didnt have dreds i would rock this cut for sure! Nyla2120 get the cut. i am sure it would look sexy. find someone you trust though!!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
That's such a cute haircut! How long have you had it like that?

Thanks
thmbup.gif

I had this cut for awhile, every so often I will let the side grow out a little and then get it cut down again. Back in July or Aug. I did the "BIG CHOP" and I was wearing a "regular" some of my past FOTD's are after my hair started to grow out from the "CHOP".

M.A.C. head.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It's so cute.

But I'm jealous because I've been wanting to emulate Riri's style for a long time but it takes confidence do rock something so edgy.

It looks great on you!

aziajs

I really like it! I could never do it because I am lazy with my hair and couldn't keep up with the maintenance.