FOR PRETTYKITTY: *WARNING no more content *

orodwen

rather than have a nudity warning i'd rather remove the image. funny how tv can show so much more & under distorted or destructive connotations but an honest, NATURAL & loving act needs a warning....interesting eh? nothing personal to the mods but it's my standard. the true perverts are the ones who'd find that image offensive.

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Awwwwww!! So cute!!

thanks. it's been on the internet for years so i figured due to stuff said it'd be interesting to share. i just wish i could find the original.
fluffy.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
the back ground is 'removed' w/ a marker

Yeah, I get that part....but is it supposed to be someone? Who is it?

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:

howdy, j! it's me w/ my son when he was a couple months old. 8^)

fluffy.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by orodwen
Quote:
Quote:

howdy, j! it's me w/ my son when he was a couple months old. 8^)

fluffy.gif

Oh...lol

Wow, that doesn't even look like you!

Who blacked out the background with a marker?

orodwen

Quote:
Oh...lol

Wow, that doesn't even look like you!

Who blacked out the background with a marker?

no, i think w/ some older graphics programs, but i'm not sure. 8^)

Janice

Quote:
rather than have a nudity warning i'd rather remove the image. funny how tv can show so much more & under distorted or destructive connotations but an honest, NATURAL & loving act needs a warning....interesting eh? nothing personal to the mods but it's my standards. the true perverts are the ones who'd find that image offensive.

I had to do that Ordie, sorry. I had several PM's RE: the image and I thought it was better to just insert a clearer warning than have people complaining that they clicked to open the thread.

It wasn't anything personal, and I personally didn't see the bother with it either.

Juneplum

wow... i don't think there was anything wrong either orodwen.. it's a loving pic of a mother and her child.. i guess the offended one's would have rather had orodwen pm prettykitty with the picture??? oh well... i'm sure our lovely specktra admins and mods are not perosnally attacking you =)

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Quote:
rather than have a nudity warning i'd rather remove the image. funny how tv can show so much more & under distorted or destructive connotations but an honest, NATURAL & loving act needs a warning....interesting eh? nothing personal to the mods but it's my standards. the true perverts are the ones who'd find that image offensive.

I had to do that Ordie, sorry. I had several PM's RE: the image and I thought it was better to just insert a clearer warning than have people complaining that they clicked to open the thread.

It wasn't anything personal, and I personally didn't see the bother with it either.

i didn't take it personally BUT the viewers had a warning about bosoms from me so they didn't have to open it. no one forced them to so i don't see how they could make you. kwim? anyway, rather than have my warning edited i'd rather take the image down. i wasn't gonna leave it up anyway. btw, here are the sites that use my image AND TO THOSE WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT MY PIC: IF YOU DON'T LIKE LOOKING AT BREASTFEEDING IMAGES DO NOT CLICK. easy enough, isn't it? you have a choice just like you did when you clicked on my post.
http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/breast.htm
http://www.breastfeeding.com/lighter..._favorite.html
http://www.geocities.com/kidzarepeopletoo/best.html

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
wow... i don't think there was anything wrong either orodwen.. it's a loving pic of a mother and her child.. i guess the offended one's would have rather had orodwen pm prettykitty with the picture??? oh well... i'm sure our lovely specktra admins and mods are not perosnally attacking you =)

well, the complainers didn't have to look, did they? that's my attitude. if they can't read subject headers (mine was clear enough) then that's their shortcoming. they see worse on tv than the loving image i presented. as i said, the complainers are the pervs in my book. i didn't take it personally and i stand by my own standards on this one. 8^) btw, check out those links i put in my reply to janice. 8^)

Juneplum

Quote:
Quote:

well, the complainers didn't have to look, did they? that's my attitude. if they can't read subject headers (mine was clear enough) than that's their shortcoming. they see worse on tv than the loving image i presented. as i said, the complainers are the pervs in my book. i didn't take it personally and i stand by my own standards on this one. 8^) btw, check out those links i put in my reply to janice. 8^)

i agree with you.. your warning was CLEARLY stated and the offended did NOT have to look... why look then complain???
th_confused_new.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
that makes no sense to me.. anyway, yes i looked at your links
greengrin.gif
cute
greengrin.gif

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
WTF???
th_remoteImage-61.gif

which part are you responding to? check out the links in my reply to janice, btw. 8^)

orodwen

Quote:
Quote:
well, the complainers didn't have to look, did they? that's my attitude. if they can't read subject headers (mine was clear enough) than that's their shortcoming. they see worse on tv than the loving image i presented. as i said, the complainers are the pervs in my book. i didn't take it personally and i stand by my own standards on this one. 8^) btw, check out those links i put in my reply to janice. 8^)

i agree with you.. your warning was CLEARLY stated and the offended did NOT have to look... why look then complain???
th_confused_new.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
that makes no sense to me.. anyway, yes i looked at your links
greengrin.gif
cute
greengrin.gif

hehe, thanks. ya, that way of behaving seems immature and very "squeaky wheel" which i don't like BUT since it was directly related to me i can change it.
th_wink3.gif
lack of common sense on their part? poor thinking skills? who knows? thanks for understanding & agreeing.
th_kiss.gif
did you find the stuff on in one link more informative or entertaining than another? aren't the other nursing pics lovely?
smiles.gif

Latest posts