for someone who KNOWS their NARS products....

iiifugaziii

I've been looking all over for this blush (that i'm still kicking myself for not buying at sephora when i saw it).
I don't remember the name of it...
but it was like a true Berry color with GREEN and pink shimmer in it. the most gorgeous blush i've ever seen. and i'm looking for it! so if anyone can help me out i'd love it
smiles.gif

thank you!

ginger9

I think you may be referring to SIN. I took a look at my SIN blush and in the light the shimmer does appear to be somewhat green...however I did not detect the "pink" shimmer you mentioned. Also you said it was a berry shade and SIN is definitely a berry blush. HTH....

btw, SIN is gorg
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Could be Crazed. Its a rasberry colour with the green and pink shimmer you mentioned.... Its very bright. Sin is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Its more of a muted rose with gold and pink shimmer in my opinion. The perfect blush really.

MAC_Pixie04

^^Definitely not Crazed. Crazed is described as a raspberry pink, but it turns up more of a hot pink on most skintones. Sin is a true berry color, and the sparkles in it do have a green undertone, as well as gold and silver.

EmbalmerBabe

I really need more NARS blushes, the one you guys are describing sounds pretty. I have all ways wanted Torrid too.
I heard its a great coral colored blush.

paula3boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
I really need more NARS blushes, the one you guys are describing sounds pretty. I have all ways wanted Torrid too.
I heard its a great coral colored blush.

I just bought Torrid and love it! I tried Orgasm first and it was just too light on my NC35 skin. I just bought two more yesterday, but haven't tried them yet. I got Mata Hari and Deep Throat. I hope they turn out nice on me
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

If you like Sin, which is gorgeous,you will like Oasis. Oasis actually looks like you had an orgasm. Its a more ruby berry-but no hints of green.

Latest posts