for those of you that love FALSIES!!!

marreyes38

IDK if its in the right section
th_dunno.gif
but i wanted to share with you guys a site i found...it has tons of falsies in different sizes and colors...and the best part is that they're super cheap too
yahoo.gif
im ordering a bunch of them...hope it helps some of you guys.

Eyelashes,false eyelashes,human hair eyelashes,eyelashes cosmetics,glitter false eyelashes

KTB

Wow that site is awesome! How long do they take to arrrive and whats the quality like? I'm looking for my synchro team and this could be our answer
greengrin.gif

MissResha

thanks for the link!

most of these are at mscuppycakes.com for a lot cheaper though (red cherry lashes). i swear they're the exact same.

VDUB*BELLA

woooooooooooooo!!! Look at all of them!! I love those feather ones. Usually they are $$$
I am all about falsies lately! Thank you for posting this find
choochoo.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
thanks for the link!

most of these are at mscuppycakes.com for a lot cheaper though (red cherry lashes). i swear they're the exact same.

They do look like Red Cherry's don't they?

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
They do look like Red Cherry's don't they?

That was EXACTLY what I thought, when I looked. And if they are, I know you can find them elsewhere for cheaper. Those feather ones seem like they're at a good price though.

VDUB*BELLA

Hmmmm true true girls... I bought 8 Red Cherry's for $10 on eBay but still a good find for the feather lashes nonetheless

kariii

YOU GUYS!!!!!! I WANNA WARN YOU . AMICLUBWEAR.COM HAS THE WORST FEEDBACK REVIEWS EVER. I'D BE CAREFUL TO GET ANYTHING. I'VE HAD TWO BAD EXPERIENCES. they are also on ebay under amistyle or amistyles I can't remember.. but keep in mind. SORRY for capitalizing lol needed to get my girlie's attention before you get robbed for your money too <3

kariii

Business Report

Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.
Their rating on the better business bureau is an F

MissResha

^^damn, good to know lol. i'll stick with mscuppycakes! i got my stuff very quickly from her site and was pleased.

kariii

Right? lol my heart almost stopped when I saw their name. I was like OHHHH HELLLL NO KARI TO THE RESCUE! haha

minni4bebe

I ordered and received two days later. My only gripe is that the pictures weren't clear so two of my sets came with rhinestones and glitter. But hey, for 2 dollars, I don't care!

Brittni

Oh, mscuppycakes is a greattt find... she has NYX lippies, the round ones, the cheapest now too! Cherryculture upped the price on those suckers...

As for falsies, I also highly suggest Madame Madeline

Latest posts