For those with BLUE/GREEN eyes...

Green Eyes

I dont know if this is where this would go - but Gemma Ward is my most favorite new model and her eyes are gorgeous - here are some pictures if you guys want some makeup ideas for those with blue/green eyes. Hope you like!
gwbaz008_large.jpg

gwface018_large.jpg

gwface035_large.jpg

1082227018gemma-wardb_large.jpg

b0006757-116321_large.jpg

gemma1_large.jpg

gemma-12_large.jpg

gucci.jpg

jess98765

She's got a really nice face structure. i don't have blue/ green eyes but i find this kinda makeup might work well with my brown eyes too. Thanks for posting it up!!

Green Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
She's got a really nice face structure. i don't have blue/ green eyes but i find this kinda makeup might work well with my brown eyes too. Thanks for posting it up!!

I totally agree - I love that she looks so different from all the other models out there - so unique - granted she gets her makeup done - but it suits her facial structure so well. i am glad you enjoyed this
smiles.gif

iiifugaziii

how old is this girl? She looks like she's in her 20s in a couple pictures, and then in some she looks 12! she's really unique/neat looking though!

vloky

I like! I need to master the art of applying eye liner to the upper lid :/ I used to have a friend that would do it for me, because I have blue/green/grey hazel eyes and it'd make for a dramatic look (i also have large eyes so it'd make them look even bigger)

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
how old is this girl? She looks like she's in her 20s in a couple pictures, and then in some she looks 12! she's really unique/neat looking though!

She's almost 18 lol.

However she is indeed very unique looking. Very fairy child but quite lovely and cute lol. So hard to explain with her.

Green Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii

She is 17 - from Perth, Australia

Alexa

man. i thought you meant like..my color eyes. i was like YESSSSS FINALLY!! haha ;[

overload0092ar.jpg

ignore the eyebrows kthx. im growing them in.
got any model pics w/that eye color?
ssad.gif

Green Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
man. i thought you meant like..my color eyes. i was like YESSSSS FINALLY!! haha ;[

overload0092ar.jpg

ignore the eyebrows kthx. im growing them in.
got any model pics w/that eye color?
ssad.gif

I will try to get some for you Alexa - sorry for any confusion - but i hope u enjoyed gemma anyway

Vinyl Vapour

wow... she looks about 6 years old in the 4th and 6th pics, but at the same time stunningly gorgeous. i wish i looked like that when i was 5!!! *wink wink*

Latest posts