for which product would u cry is discontinued?

blindpassion

hhmm... I'm going to say Moisturelush Eye Cream, sounds strange but its the only eye cream thats ever worked for me, I MUST use it twice a day.

But as far as makeup products go, probably Vanilla pigment.. I'd have to buy like five of them.

blindpassion

thanks to anshu for creating this thread, Im stoked on it, this is really interesting to see what everyones "live for" products are.
smiles.gif

zucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
I would cry if they discountinued MSF in natural

me too! its just perfect for my skin.

also i would cry if they would d/c florbundance lig glass or fresco rose paint pot.

glamqueen1

I would cry my eyes out if the discontinued Hyper Real foundation in NW200, and even worse moisturecover concealer. or Bare Study PP..
crybaby.gif

c00ki312

MSFN in medium plus and virgin isle CCB...im also GOING to cry when pink grapefruit l/g is gone from neo sci-fi. its my HGx10 gloss!

erine1881

umm, everything that i use!
th_LMAO.gif

no, seriously...

beige-ing
MSFN
cremewash
moisturelush eye (thank god they made this, cause when they killed off moisure feed eye i was
angry.gif
)

i go back to my original statement-everything that i use!

PolyphonicLove

Oh good Lord.

I'd die without my Aquafina balms and lip oils - my life depends on them.

Also on the list is Cargo's Blu_Ray Primer, MSF in Medium Deep, Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lip Gloss, Benefit's You Clean Up Nice! Face Wash, and my favourite mascaras by Maybelline - Lash Discovery and Full N Soft. Oh, and Unstoppable Liner.

And just for good measure, I'd be lost without the Aquafina skincare line and Clean and Clear products. I can't walk around all...acne ridden.

//vain

anshu7

hey this is turning out to be fun! msf natural seems to be a natural choice.how do u guys apply it?i want to fall in love with mine too!

Latest posts