Forgetful Much??

omgitzstephanie

This is kinda been bothering me for a couple of weeks now, but I'm not sure if its anything serious. Since school started, my short-term memory is like gone. For example: I could just be thinking about which makeup site to go on next
cutey.gif
but then I'll totally forget like friggin 3 seconds after and have no clue what I wanted to do. NO joke. How can I just forget when I was just fucking thinking about it? I'm not sure if I have a lot on my mine or stressed out but this keeps happening. Also, it's not like I remember after a while, because the thought never comes back! So frustrating!! It sounds so stupid but I keep just forgetting things right away. Someone can ask me what happened on a tv show last night, and I can honestly not even know what happened.
th_dunno.gif
I'm pretty sure I didn't bump my head so I dont know.. Does this happen to any of you?

stronqerx

yeah this happens to me all the time and i am only 20 years old. I'll be walking to the kitchen or to my room and have to stop & say to myself, wait what am i doing? Or when in talking to my boyfriend he will answer me or respond to what i just said, and i have to stop and ask him, wait what are you talking about? what did i just ask you? It's really terrible, I think it has to do with being focused and paying attention. I read somewhere it's related to ADHD. Personally, some of you might think this is stupid of me, but i think i have ADHD & OCD, but i never went to a doctor or told my mother, because i know it's not like that for me. It's no severe, I pay no mind and i watch myself with my actions, it's really controllable on my half. My advice to you is to just pay attention to things around you. I catch myself sometimes not paying attention to what my boyfriend is saying and ignoring him and he will be talkin for minutes straight and ihave no idea what he just said (lol i know its terrible) but i say u know what let me pay attention cause little things like that may affect you later. Idk, i'm not a doctor, but don't worry im sure you're fine !

mizzbeba

Happens to me a lot. I totally understand your frustration. I'll be getting ready to do the something and just as I begin to do it I forget what I was going to do. I can watch a movie/show and not remember parts of it. So when I recap with friends/fam I don't remember what they're talking about.

Latest posts