Forgot to post this one!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim.
I love the tat! I absolutly love this look too I'd love to do it myself, could you tell me where you put each product (eyes)?

Thanks! here is a little diagram I tried to make to facilitate the duplication (?) of this look haha.

untitledws6.png

hope that helps!
(i also used Teddy e/k has a base sorta for mulch and amber lights)

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
Just so you know, I am totally biting this look today. I was just sitting here thinking about what I was going to wear and you just made my decision very easy. I love this look on you, I just hope it looks 1/2 as good on me =)

wow i am so flattered! i LOVE your looks!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
I owe it all to lovelorn.
it's amazing.
SO GET ITTTT!!
cutey.gif

I already have it :brow: But it looks much brighter on you! do you use anything under it as a base?

hmm, that's strange. i did not use a base- maybe some chapstick, but that's pretty much transluscent haha.
maybe it just looks brighter because i put on like 205207502752 layers of it lol
i seriously packed it on

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohgoomah
i think your makeup skills keep getting better and better! i LOVE how lovelorn looks on you!! and the tat is hot, what made you want to get that specific bird?

thank you!
well, i got the bird for several reasons:
1. my name is robbin, so it's sort of a play on my name
2. a robin symbolizes "new growth" and that is supposed to represent my completion of high school and "leaving the nest" (going off to college and what not).
3. i really love old school/traditional tattoos, so i incorporated the robin into the old school swallow.

:)

Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
Thanks! here is a little diagram I tried to make to facilitate the duplication (?) of this look haha.

untitledws6.png

hope that helps!
(i also used Teddy e/k has a base sorta for mulch and amber lights)

I'm not sure where the thanks butten went but, Thanks so much
smiles.gif