Forum Problems

miss_supra

I am having a bit of problems with the site recently. I can no longer give thanks or receive thanks. Everyone in a while it will say my account has been disabled or I do not have enough privileges even in for like MAC Chat. Sometimes I cannot PM people either. I can't even view the clearance bin or leave feedback to people.

Janice

I replied to your original email inquiry pretty quickly yesterday and sent another reply today when I received notification of your PM. I've been away from the computer this afternoon so emailing you again was more convienent for me. Please check the email you sent me an inquiry from for both responses.

miss_supra

Thanks Janice!

I just checked my e-mail and I haven't received any for you or specktra. I am sorry to be such a pain.

Janice

I've sent two emails to the [email protected] account you initially emailed me from, might want to check your spam filter. I'll copy and paste them in a PM since I am at my computer now.

miss_supra

^Thank you Janice. Weird thing is, everything seems normal now. I am reaaly sorry for the inconvenience I may have caused!