Forum Shops LV Pro store haul

juicyaddict

I was in LV the weekend of the VMAs... I only saw Chris Brown, Sat night at the Palms. The Pro store is small but they are fixing up the space next door for a bigger area. You girls are right, this store is sooo busy and packed! I love the new pro colors. I wanted to stay they longer but had to do more shopping in LV.

I made a quad with
- Bottle green (Lovely and the texture is like butter, like femme noir)
- Deep damson (another pretty color, better than sketch! yeah!)
- Naval (again the texture was great)
- Brick red (i like this color on my skintone)

I also got
- white gold pigment
- green brown pigment
- sample of reflects pearl glitter, i was able to use a tiny bit for a night out in LV, but i dropped the pot in the sink, so bye bye!
- waterbased mixing medium

And lastly, the big splurge was at the Louis Vuitton store at Caesar's (bought a purse) and at the Jimmmy Choo boutique at the Venetian (bought a pair of shoes and a purse).
cheerleader.gif

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Kind of funny that you splurged on a lv bag, cause that is what i thought of when i saw the title of your post
smiles.gif

I though that as well. PICTURES!!!
clap.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Kind of funny that you splurged on a lv bag, cause that is what i thought of when i saw the title of your post
smiles.gif

Yeah Las Vegas is interchangeable with Louis Vuitton at least for me... ha ha.
graucho.gif
I guess I was thinking of Louis Vuitton as I was typing the title...
lol.gif

obbreb

Great haul! What LV bag did you get? I am dying to get a Neverfull MM. I was in LV last summer and of course made a stop at the MAC Pro Store and LV store. I really did my credit card some damage..haha.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by obbreb
Great haul! What LV bag did you get? I am dying to get a Neverfull MM. I was in LV last summer and of course made a stop at the MAC Pro Store and LV store. I really did my credit card some damage..haha.

i saw the neverfull MM in person at Wynn LV store. i am not too crazy about it yet but that bag is really light and the MM is a good size. i only bought the mono pochette. i didn't know what to buy when i went there since i am set to buy the tivoli come november. plus i was carrying my damier sophie with me and the long brown straps of the sophie matches the mono pochette. i bought a juicy couture keychain (from the Juicy store there at the Forum shops) as an extender for my pochette. really cute!