FotD 01.17. - KYLIE-look

magi

My boyfriend gets a KYLIE MINOGUE calender every xmas from me. She has so stunning pictures in it. Especially the make up is always very interesting. The JANUARY-look was the inspiration for my today's look. Not exsactly the same...

What I used:

Base: "Overcast" s/s
e/s: "Sugarwhite" (Chromezone) - "Violet Trance" (Pandamonium) - "Jewel Blue"
Topping: "Frost" p/m
Liner: "Blacktrack"
in last version: "Accentuate/Sculpt" s&s powder
lips: "pale" l/e & "Florabundance" l/g

I have several versions, because it was a bit tricky. The first one was not pretty. I didn´t apply the teal color up to the brows like her, so the black swallow wasn´t the best option painted so high. So I removed it later.

Then I added some falsies - but I have to train. They didn´t stay sticked, so I just took some pics and removed it later. They were to heavy :-(

When I removed them, the liner was "broken" :-( I wasn´t happy :-(

I was disappoined. I made the look after collage, so the foundation, brows etc. have not been nice anymore, so I continued. I blended loooots more and now I am happy :-D

[/center]

SweetSimplicity

This is stunning! You are so talented!
smiles.gif

magi

Thank you :-D It´s nothing for everyday, but the color combo ist really cool. I will definitaly use it in future again :-D

pyxystixx

Wow this is awesome. You did a great job in keeping the colors where they belong and the blending is seamless!

hotpink1326

I
heart.gif
bigheart.gif
heart.gif
bigheart.gif
heart.gif
bigheart.gif
THIS!!!!

You are sooo freakin talented girl! I love all your looks... always! This is freakin amazing though
smiles.gif