FOTD #2 using Reflects Antique Gold Glitter!!

baby_love

hey! so today I decided I would put my Reflects Antique Gold glitter to use...I used it as a base though! I mixed it with Fix+ and put it all over my lid and it made all of the other shadows I used a little shiny and sparkly. It didn't irritate my eyes the entire day, but when I washed it off I felt a little burn. I think this look is ok, but next time I would make it a little cleaner on the outer corners. Excuse my hair, I hadn't done it yet lol..oh and the eyebrows...I have to get them waxed!!
IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

used (all mac unless stated):

face:
Prescriptives stuff (which I absolutely HATE!)
Emphasize/Bone Beige sculpt and shape (both sides)
Cubic blush
Springsheen blush (just a little)
Natural Flare loose beauty powder
fix+

Eyes:
Reflects Antique gold glitter w/ fix plus
Earthly Riches mineralize eyeshadow duo (just the grey side)
Ricepaper on lid
Creme Royal over that
MUFE star powder in 940 on center of lid
Velvet lady on outer corners
Dazzleray and Warm Rose fx Hyper Real pressed powder as inner highlight and browbone hightlight
Orpheus Kohl Power lining bottom
Smolder eye kohl on inner rims
Boot Black liquid liner
Bourjois liner clubbing
Plushlash mascara in plush black

lips:
nothing (ew)

thanks for looking!!

exoticarbcqen

love it.
where exactly did you use the loose beauty powder?
I bought natural flare and couldnt even open the packaging LOL...

baby_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
love it.
where exactly did you use the loose beauty powder?
I bought natural flare and couldnt even open the packaging LOL...

hey. I used it on the apples of my cheeks on top of Springsheen. in the thrid pic you can see the glow it gives you..I've used it alone too just as a blush and its beautiful, but on top of springsheen it's such a nice peachy color!

lsperry

I have antique gold and got it in my eye when trying to use it for the 1st time. Bad experience! One of these days I'm going to try to use it like you did. This was so creative and safe! Your whole look is simply gorgeous....

exoticarbcqen

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
hey. I used it on the apples of my cheeks on top of Springsheen. in the thrid pic you can see the glow it gives you..I've used it alone too just as a blush and its beautiful, but on top of springsheen it's such a nice peachy color!

sweet, thanks.

question though, abiet its dumb..but how did you open the packaging for the beauty powder? I tryed to take out the entire black top and flip it over, but thats not what Im suppose to do..blah.

baby_love

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
sweet, thanks.

question though, abiet its dumb..but how did you open the packaging for the beauty powder? I tryed to take out the entire black top and flip it over, but thats not what Im suppose to do..blah.

oh it's not dumb. I think you're doing it right, just remove the black sticky thingy on the sifter. I also tried poking holes in the black sticker so not as much product comes out, but I prefer to just have the whole sticker gone. I can take a picture if you'd like?

Latest posts