Fotd 28.12 Need Your advice

shandhra

Please, please, please, what is the problem with my make up....?
What advice could you give me to make my makeup more intense and make out the color of my eyes? I began with brushes and any comments are welcome. What do you think about my MU?Sorry for the quality of the pictures, but this is my first thread
newhere.gif

Thx so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Sorry I forgot to indicate the products used :

Face
Moisturizer Clarins
Foundation Diorskin Forever 030
bronzer compact powder Sephora 01
blush l'oreal Palette star secrets

Eyes
UDPP
Palette star secrets l'oreal
Pure luxe pigment sublime
Pure luxe pigment dubloon
eye shadow grey l'oreal
eye liner nivea
mascara Diorshow black out

Lips
glam shine magnetic nude glow l'oreal

100_4513.jpg

100_4515.jpg

hotpink1326

You are so cute & have beautifull hair!! I think the more practice you get, the better you'll get... i promise. I cant really see how you applied your makeup cause your not lookin down but from what i can tell, it looks nice
smiles.gif

Keep up the good work
thmbup.gif

MACATTAK

From what I can see it looks very pretty & you are very pretty as well. If you want the shadows more intense, use them wet.

ecberger

it looks pretty as far as i can see.
but maybe apply a bright lippie
and a bit mroe blush?hthx

Briar

I think your application looks great. Your eyes are a beautiful color. They look like there's a lot of gray in them, I'd suggest using warmer, more vibrant colors that contrast with your eyes to make them really pop. I have gray-blue eyes and I've found that coppery colors really make them stand out, and those warm colors would look great with your skin & hair too.

nunu

Welcome to Specktra!!!
you look great!!! I don't see anything wrong with your make up!

shandhra

Thank you girls, your comments make me very happy!!!!I would like to be as talented as you (sorry for my very bad english...)According to you what colours should I use?

thx

kimmy

you're gorgeous.

you might want to try some purples or coppers to make your eyes stand out a little more, and don't be afraid to try dark, bold colours! mac coppering is a really nice colour that usually yields amazing results on people with greyish eyes.

feel free to check out the tutorials section of specktra, there's plenty of wonderful help there, as well!

blazeno.8

I think that the colors you chose go great with your eyes. If you want the color to be more intense, use something like a paintpot, paint, fluidline, or shade stick in addition to the UDPP. I also agree with the person who said to use your shadow wet.

Latest posts