Fotd 4-14-06

Femme Noir

Hey guys, this is what i'm wearing today
smiles.gif
. I purposely didn't blend the fushia pigment that well to give it an "edgier" look I guess you could say. Enjoy:
DSC02552.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02557.jpg

eyes:
chiaroscuro paint
crimsonaire shadestick
Mineralism e/s
black tied e/s
White Frost e/s
Fuscia Pigment

Lips:
Fuschia pigment as lipliner
Sweetie Cake Lipglass

kimmy

you look gorgeous! i absolutely love your hair and how you style it. pure genius!

may i ask what # lashes those are? i see them alot on your myspace and fotds, and i think i've falln in love with them...

Isis

You are simply gorgeous! I love the colors you used, the application of them, & your brows are so perfectly shaped!

pinkmilk

Girl you got a raw edge that i LOVE! This is a gorgeous fotd! And you hair is super cool too :loveya:

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
you look gorgeous! i absolutely love your hair and how you style it. pure genius!

may i ask what # lashes those are? i see them alot on your myspace and fotds, and i think i've falln in love with them...

I actually don't really wear mac lashes. I like number 5s and 3s and sometime have them but normally i get them from sally beauty supply like this pair.

bellaetoile

oh my GOD, that is SO hot! i love how you did your lips! and the eyes really complement it, yet they don't take away from it, if that makes sense...

Latest posts