smiles.gif

slvrlips

very pretty
Your skin is flawless
If you ever get time
A tutorial would be wonderful
How do you like the plush lash mascara?

AppleDiva

Very pretty look!! I wish you all the best. Just came back from the BWI/DC area. Hopefully, I can see you the next visit @ your mac store...

RobinG

Great to see you back. I love this look on you. I might have to come to your store one day. We cant be that far from each other.

aziajs

Can you tell me how you applied the shadows? Which brushes you used, your sequence and technique.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Gooooddddd You look HOT.

Could never be as hot as you, Miss Shimmer.
graucho.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
It's nice to see you again. I really like this look. It is so different than anything we have seen from you thus far. I love the natural eye color. You have very pretty eyes.

Thank you, Azia!

It is very different. I have been working on branching out and trying softer looks with just a hint of drama. Plus, now that summer is slowly winding down, I would feel foolish walking out of the house with bright green eyeshadow on.
smiles.gif
So now it's time to transition to plums, deep oranges, and the like. . plus I love doing all matte looks now. God, I am starting to hate all that damn frost and shimmer. Hehe.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
very pretty
Your skin is flawless
If you ever get time
A tutorial would be wonderful
How do you like the plush lash mascara?

Hey you!
smiles.gif

Plushlash is a godsend. I don't have any other experience with MAC mascaras but because of the fact that everyone says they're horrible, I neve bothered. So, when I got plushlash in my gratis I definitely wasn't expecting much ... until I put it on. It lengthened my lashes and made them look so full and wispy. I love it! Get it ... NOW!
greengrin.gif

JamaicanDiva2

gorgeous! i love the neutral look! i'm sooo happy you posted! i've been getting on here every day for weeks hoping to see a FOTD from you!
;]

Latest posts