*fotd: all pink and girly

sassy*girl

another semi-old one, done in may. not sure if i got all the products correct since i can't remember them all! sorry...

PrettyKitty

You know what?? I'm so jealous because you do pretty things with photoshop... All those tiny drawing and how you write which products you used... Yeah, I'm jealous!

And like it wasn't enough... you have pouty lips!

sassy*girl

Thanks again! I appreciate the comments
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
You know what?? I'm so jealous because you do pretty things with photoshop... All those tiny drawing and how you write which products you use... Yeah, I'm jealous!

Aw, don't be jealous! It's really just because I'm studying graphic design... I think that's why I always end up trying to make my FOTDs look all fancy shmancy. Haha. I actually got intimidated by all the buttons on Photoshop when I was younger! So many things! Haha. I used to use Jasc Paint Shop Pro... I think the more you use these kind of programs, the better you get at it so if you have either one, just try out all the stuff! It's really cool
smiles.gif

And besides, I'm the one who's jealous of your gorgeous FOTDs
winks.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
You know what?? I'm so jealous because you do pretty things with photoshop... All those tiny drawing and how you write which products you used... Yeah, I'm jealous!

I was thinking the same thing. I love how she does that..

And you're FOTD is so purty. :p

user4

o wow, i REALLY like this one... and i really like the shirt.. lol. oh and ur hair is fabulous!!!

Miss_MAC

For the umpteenth time... i love ur skin, and i love ur lips!! u are simply gorgeous doll! and pink is so cute on u!

user2

Thats awesome! I would kill for your skin!
Is that one of the pics you used for your avatar?

You look amazing!!!

superzosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
Quote:

I was thinking the same thing. I love how she does that..

And you're FOTD is so purty. :p

Me too!!! It makes the picture look AMAZING!! It does help that you're gorgeous! keep up the great work! =)