fotd - anyone else take pics when driving?

Johnny Wal

im always so rushed in the morning that im forced to take pictures while driving down my driveway to school (my driveways maddd long and its safer than driving on the road and taking pictures. lol)
so you'll see the same backgrounds a lot.

anyways, quick fotd, i didnt like it that much, i tried to re-do what i got done at the mac event, but i dont have blackground paintpot yet, soooo. idk
but all the little highschool girlies complimented me anyways. lol

2smokin004.jpg

2smokin003.jpg

2smokin002.jpg

well damn, johnny, dont look so happy. lol

2smokin001.jpg

thanks for looking and commenting!

(oh, ps, the liner on the top has been messed up in the inner corner for like, the past two days! my eyes are just watering so much now! i think its either because i get paint in there or its just my allergies. so i know about it, and i TRY to make it not happen )

woops. sorry didnt include what i used

FACE::
almay smartshade liquid foundation
covergirl translucent powder
pout brand blush (i should really look at the name next time, i use it often enough!)

EYES::
bare canvas paint
smoking eyes quad (all four colors)
Gesso
White frost & shroom to highlight
liquid and pencil liners
diorshow mascara

Lips::
i think its revlon? its called champagne on ice lipstick
and revlons timeless nude lipgloss

hotpink1326

I so have that same "watery eye problem"!! Totally sucks, right?!?! Oh well, i think you look HOT anyway!!! Great job
winks.gif

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I have been trying not to buy that quad, but it looks so great on you. It's very tempting to buy it.

i wasnt planning on buying it, actually. but it was a last moment decision and im glad i did it! its great to use all together or to use separate shadows with other looks to really pull them together

aprilprincesse

i love that you have enough time to put a gorgeous eye look like that on...but have to take the pictures while driving
rofl.gif

knoxydoll

I'm going to sound like a spaz and this is totally off topic. But I think that shirt colour on you is darling. Just wanted you to know haha.