FOTD catch-up 06/07

bjorne_again

Hey guys, another installment of summer FOTDs. this one is all about texture. started out with glittery eyes and glossy lips, then it ended up with glossy lips as well! I can't decide which i like better... can you? obviously, the sparkly lips aren't as wearable... but they're so HOT!

This look was so quick but i had so many strangers stop and compliment me on the street/in the mall! any time i look in the mirror and think i resemble las vegas and i'm tacky and bright i know i'm on the right track to having a great day. it's amazing how much better i feel when i wear bright colour!!

and yes, I am a hardcore lover and patron of leesha and her disco dollies bows!!!

glossy lips:
cropIMG_4519rs.jpg

cropIMG_4501rs.jpg

cropIMG_4489rs.jpg

IMG_4713rs.jpg

IMG_4494rs.jpg

IMG_4596rs.jpg

eyes only(the pictures totally never do glitter justice... but they actually looked blended! it was neat!):
IMG_4550rs.jpg

IMG_4559rs.jpg

glittery lips:
IMG_4699rrs.jpg

cropIMG_4702rs.jpg

cropIMG_4703rs.jpg

cropIMG_46729rs.jpg

just the lips:
IMG_4751rrss.jpg

I wiped off the glitter and re-applied the glossy orange, but i did go out like that, all crazy faced and all!

FACE:
EM foundation in golden fair, fair neutral
EM sunlight and multitasking concealers
MAC don't be shy blush
MAC fleurry blush
Benefit high beam

EYES:
Benefit lemon-aid (lost my UDPP!!! =( )
MAC naked pig on lid
MAC blurr e/s to highlight
MAC coquette on brows
MAC blue-peep as liner
MAC peacocky g/l at outter corner under blue peep
MAC divine lime g/l "blended out" from peacocky
CG volume exact mascara
Quo #804 eyelashes
can't remember the waterline... i think it was some shimmery tuquoise e/l but i hated it so i put MAC aquavert over it? no idea

LIPS:
glossy:
Annabelle orange lipliner
MAC morange l/s
MAC show off l/s
MAC clear lip glass

w/ sparkles on lower lip:
MAC rocking orange glitter packed on

Ahni

So cool! A great inspiration for how to use bright colors that, honestly, would intimidate me otherwise.

j_absinthe

I always, always look forward to seeing your faces. This is no exception, it's fun, it's out there, it's unique. Stellar.

user79

That looks amazing, wow! Those orange lips look so plastic, it's so neat. And I love your haircut btw.
smiles.gif