FOTD :: Coral Delight

RandomnessWithK

Sorry for the cheesy title LoL! but today was just that, mainly coral colors.. thought i'd add the lovely pop of color on the waterline for some fun! I'm not used to, not wearing black eyeliner all around.. but thought it was a great change! Let me know what you think!

FACE:
Korres Face Primer
Stila One Step Foundation in Tone
MAC MSFN in Medium

CHEEKS:
MAC Light Over Dark Mineralized Duo Blush
MAC By Candlelight to highlight only

EYES:
MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow to highlight
MAC Coral Eyeshadow all over lid
MAC Handwritten on outer corner/crease area (very, very lightly)
Flirt! Lash-a-delic Mascara in Black
FLirt! Look of love eye pencil in Bluephoria (on lowerlashline/waterline area)

LIPS:
Maybelline color sensational "The Pearls" collection lipstick in Coral Gleam

face1.gif

face2.gif

face3.gif

face4.gif

face5.gif

Application Steps:

Eyes:
(Totally forgot to wear any primer/base - as i originally thought i was not going to wear eyeshadow today)

I Took a regular fluffy eyeshadow brush, picked up some Coral e/s and placed it all over the lid just a little bit above the crease. I then took a blending brush and applied very lightly handwritten e/s on the crease and outer corner and blended it out very well.

I then took a Fluffy brush and applied MAC Blanc Type e/s to my highlight/browbone area and blended any harsh edges.

I then applied my eyeliner only to the lower lashline. II then Curled my eyelashes and applied the mascara.

FACE:
I used a MAC 109 Brush to pick up some Stila One Step Foundation and buffed it into the skin (a little goes a long way). I then Applied MAC MSFN with a MAC 134 brush.

CHEEKS:
For Blush I used the ELF Studio Blush brush and applied MAC Light Over Dark on the apples of my cheeks and then just continued from the cheeks upwards to the temples. I then applied with that same brush (on the other side) MAC By Candlelight MSF just to the cheekbones

LIPS:
Just applied Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Coral Gleam

Hope you all liked it!

peachsuns

Everything looks so pretty! Including the hair! Thank you so much for the application steps. It helps a lot!
heart.gif
yes.gif

Latest posts