FOTD Courtesy of Urban Decay Counter :D

magpierat

I randomly came across the Urban Decay counter in House of Frazer yesterday, and let the MA try out a look on my face. I said I wasn't afraid of colour (he said he could tell from my hair!) and he took me at my word! I looked faintly (OK, very) ridiculous, but it was a lot of fun for both of us, lol. Also, I asked him about making my eyes appear closer together, and he recommended bringing my eyeliner down into the inner corners in a more Arabic shape, like he used here, and I think I like it. He does a lot of Bollywood Drag makeup, and the influence shows, lol.

I don't think I'd ever wear this out in public (the bus ride home was fun enough!) but it's a bit of fun! I'd had a bad day at work (some lowlife stole the charity box from by the register
angry.gif
) and this cheered me up.

Face:
UD Surreal Skin Foundation - "Illusion"
UD Surreal Skin Universal Mineral Powder (flatters every skin colour - except mine!)
UD Afterglow Blush - "Quickie" (WTF was he doing with that blush shape??)

Eyes:

UD Deluxe Shadow - "Peace"
UD Loose Pigments - "Asphyxia" and "Shattered"
UD 24/7 Glide On Pencils - "Zero","Electric" and "Yeyo"
UD Heavy Metal Glitter Liner - "Air Guitar" (forgot to tell him I HATE glitter)

Lips:
UD Lip Envy Lip Stain - "Greedy" (I think...)

On to the visual insanity! Enjoy!

browneyedbaby

It looks gorgeous (and grrr about the charity box, I work for a charity and we hear about this kind of thing far too often!!!)

Dahlia_Rayn

Lovely, and I would wear it, even to work. Hmm, maybe I'm just nuts! By the way, your hair is stunning.

iheartangE

You look stunning, although I see what you mean about the intensity of it all...taken all at once it's an awful lot but you still look gorgeous!