FOTD :: Dare To Wear

RandomnessWithK

My Fit Beauty: FOTD :: Dare to Wear

So I decided to do a quick FOTD using the products i got from the MAC Dare to Wear collection. My older daughter was with hubby still eating lunch downstairs, while my youngest one was napping - so i had a little time to play!
smiles.gif
and her little feet i think make a debut in a picture or two
smiles.gif

I know i don't do very many dramatic/bold looks.. so, bear with me! anyway - hope you all like the look! If you have any CC's - please feel free to let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills (specially blending as that's my problem area)

Products Used:

FACE:
NARS Sheer Matte foundation in Punjab
MAC MSFN in Medium

CHEEKS:
Korres - Zea Mays Powder Blush in #15 Natural
MAC By Candlelight to highlight

EYES:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot (as a base)
MAC Nylon e/s
MAC Going Bananas e/s
MAC Aquavert e/s
MAC Atlantic Blue e/s
MAC Shock-A-Holic e/s
MAC Sassy Grass
Covergirl liquilineblast eyeliner in Blackfire
FLIRT! Lash-a-delic mascara

LIPS:
MAC Lychee Luxe lipglass (supposed to be a dupe/similar to 'So Bad' from the dare to wear collection)

darefotd1.gif

darefotd2.gif

darefotd3.gif

darefotd4.gif
there's Jasmyn's little footsie/leg ;P
darefotd5.gif

darefotd6.gif

darefotd7.gif

darefotd8.gif

darefotd9.gif

Application Steps:

Eyes:
I dabbed my ring finger (clean of course) into my MAC Painterly Paint pot and applied it all over the lid, spreading it out evenly.

I Took a Sonia Kashuk small shader brush and picked up some Going bananas e/s and applied it on the inner corner/tear duct area. I then took the other side of that same brush and took some Aquavert e/s and applied that into the middle. blending going bananas and aquavert where they met.

I took another sonia kashuk small shader brush and picked up some atlantic blue e/s and put that on the outer lid and blended it upwards in a patting motion and then lightly sweeping it upwards and inwards lightly. I took the other side of that brush and put some more aquavert e/s to help blend it together.

I then took a MAC 224 brush and took some Shock-a-Holic e/s and applied it to the crease and outer corner. I did windshield wiper motions blending upwards to blend out any harsh edges. I blended it until i was satisfied with the color/blending. I reapplied any colors i thought needed to be touched up.. like Atlantic Blue e/s since i had buffed some of it away blending the shock-a-holic e/s.

I then took a flat eyeshadow brush (or your could use a stiff angled brush) I wet it with fix + spray and took Sassy grass e/s and put it under the lower lashline until i was satisfied with the look.

I then took a Fluffy brush and applied MAC nylon e/s to my highlight/browbone area and blended any harsh edges.

I applied my covergirl eyeliner and then curled my eyelashes and put mascara.

FACE:
I used a MAC 109 Brush to pick up some NARS Sheer Matte Foundation and buffed it into the skin. I then Applied MAC MSFN with a MAC 134 brush to set the foundation.

CHEEKS:
For Blush I used the Elf Blush brush and applied Korres #15 natural blush on the apples of my cheeks and then just continued from the cheeks upwards to the temples.

LIPS:
Just applied MAC Lychee Luxe lipglass

Latest posts