FOTD - Deckchair, coco, shade, etc.

haute_couture_yourself

dbolayout.jpg

Jessica

MU looks great as always....though I am a bit jealous of the cleavage action going on!!! Soon, I too will have boobies
smiles.gif

tabgirl

The makeup is gorgeous! And I have to say the way your necklace hangs in your cleavage is perfect! Boobs are great!
greengrin.gif
I had to get myself a new set after my 2 babies and now they are better than EVER!
thmbup.gif

haute_couture_yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
MU looks great as always....though I am a bit jealous of the cleavage action going on!!! Soon, I too will have boobies
smiles.gif

thanks
smiles.gif

i'm jealous that you get GOOD ones. haha.
i hate mine. but if they weren't real, i'd probably
love them...and if they were a bit smaller.

haute_couture_yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabgirl
The makeup is gorgeous! And I have to say the way your necklace hangs in your cleavage is perfect! Boobs are great!
greengrin.gif
I had to get myself a new set after my 2 babies and now they are better than EVER!
thmbup.gif

you are LUCKY! i hate mine.
i want a reduction & then implants.
so they'll be perfect. lol.

Jessica

Honey, yours are perfect. They are exactly what we ladies who don't have them are trying to achieve. But then again, women that I know who are well-endowed without 'enhancement' tell me that they wish they were my size.
Go figure...
I should have my surgery sometime by the end of the summer and I cannot wait to have my new 'girls'
smiles.gif

haute_couture_yourself

yeah, i really hate them.
i have a really small frame, so they've
caused me to have really bad back problems.
i'm strongly considering a reduction, but i'm
going to be starting school soon, so it won't
work out right now.
but good luck with those. that's so exciting!
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

hehe I love how the FOTD turned into a boob discussion, my boyfriend and I love my "little bitties" as he calls them, but girl your chest looks GOOD...Back to the makeup, LOOVE the look, I've been doing a subtle version of this for work, but I like the intensity in your shading....Also, I WANT your haircut! I have blond hair that has to be blowdried because it has a hideous wave pattern, not sexy waves at all. What is your ethnicity and what texture is your hair? Do you use any products to get it piecey like that or is it just razored? My best friend is going to do my hair and that's the look I want!

haute_couture_yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan11
hehe I love how the FOTD turned into a boob discussion, my boyfriend and I love my "little bitties" as he calls them, but girl your chest looks GOOD...Back to the makeup, LOOVE the look, I've been doing a subtle version of this for work, but I like the intensity in your shading....Also, I WANT your haircut! I have blond hair that has to be blowdried because it has a hideous wave pattern, not sexy waves at all. What is your ethnicity and what texture is your hair? Do you use any products to get it piecey like that or is it just razored? My best friend is going to do my hair and that's the look I want!

first off, thanks...hehe.
everything seems to turn into boobs with me
winks.gif

& about my hair...
i'm half hispanic, quarter portugese, & a quarter "white" (haha)
my hair is VERY thick, so it's layered to death.
she didn't razor it though, just used shears.
so it's very very piecey. i used bed head's headbanger
spray wax & flat iron it a TON.

hope i helped
winks.gif