FOTD: Delft into the Sea

rutiene

First FOTD! Looking forward to criticisms and comments.
smiles.gif
I really liked the way the TTB shadows looked on top of Delft PP, so I wanted to share this.

img1849n.jpg

img1850d.jpg

img1852hu.jpg

Face
Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel (Primer)
Shiseido Foundation Control Color Stick
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15
MUFE Concealer Palette
Sonia Kashuk Blush (Peach/nude color? No label.)
Benefit Hoola
ELF HD Definition Powder

Eyes
TFSI
MAC Delft Paint Pot
MAC Sweet and Punchy
MAC Shimmermoss
NYX Atlantic
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot (highlight)
Float on By Eye Kohl

Lips
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Peach
MAC Beachbound lipstick
MAC Flurry of Fun lipgloss

marusia

Gorgeous! I love the fusion of color! I'm totally going to try this for when I go and get my hair done today.
greengrin.gif

rutiene

Thanks girls! I was totally struggling with what to do with my new PP's, and when I tried this out I totally fell in love. Now to find combos for Fresca Rose, Bare Study, and Rubenesque!

BlueMoonDoll

Great look! I have a tip, and it really is just about taking pics--try to take them in sunlight. Our bathrooms and rooms and such are too dark to capture the awesomeness we create. Keep posting!

rutiene

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoonDoll
Great look! I have a tip, and it really is just about taking pics--try to take them in sunlight. Our bathrooms and rooms and such are too dark to capture the awesomeness we create. Keep posting!

That's a great tip! My computer is 3 floors up from the main door, so I tend to get lazy haha ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
i would suggest bringing the color up a little more .. when you open your eyes i cant see the pretty colors!

Yeah, I have a hard time gauging how high to bring it up. If I bring it up too much, I look like a clown. If I don't, you can't see it!
nonono.gif
Danger of small eyes.
th_dunno.gif