FOTD for coffee

Mairim

Hi girls! This is my look from yesterday to take a coffee with my friends, I hope you like it ....
I used:
Eyes: bare canvas, artdeco 06, artdeco 02, artdeco 11, diorshow unlimeted.
Cheeks: biocura tender blush duo and terracota nº 20 by guerlain.
Face: blots powder medium.
Lips: mac oyster girl

This is one of the crafts that I make ...

And finally
th_LMAO.gif

Thanks for looking

Moonspell

What do you think about artdeco eyeshadows compared with the mac ones?
Are you satisfied with the quality?

Mairim

I have mac and artdeco eyeshadows and I love it both of them. The price-quality of artdeco are very good, at least in Spain (mac is more expensive), with a prebase (mac paint or artdeco) placed in your eyes a long time, have variety of colors and paint enough.
I hope that's helped.

Moonspell

I have artdeco in my country but never tried any of the eyeshadows, because since I tried MAC I was completely in love by the texture, vibrant colours and above all the high quality.
Artdeco not only brings my attention because of the price but also the new collection. I think I 'm going to try it!

BTW, I found this site very useful to compare colours, she has some interesting artdeco swatches available: Raquel 13's

Mairim, thank you for your feedback!
winks.gif

cattykitty

wu~~ i love this look. casual yet sophisticated. you did a great job!!!! i also love your craft, it's a ring, right? so cute!

Mairim

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattykitty
wu~~ i love this look. casual yet sophisticated. you did a great job!!!! i also love your craft, it's a ring, right? so cute!

Yes! it's a ring
yes.gif

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Your hair is gorgeous!

It really is. I wish my hair was as suuuper curly as yours, mine are just big, droopy ringlets, yours are really nice! I like the makeup, too
greengrin.gif