FOTD for the SPICE GIRLS CONCERT!!! + concert pics!

prinzessin784

Last Thursday I went to see the Spice Girls in D.C., living out the dream of my 13 year old self
winks.gif
It was so amazing, except for all the little hoochies that weren't even BORN when the Spice Girls were popular and they were dressed like whores! What is up with that?? It was really annoying but I didn't let it ruin my concert experience! I love them so much
smiles.gif

And here's what I did for my makeup...

Face:
Covergirl Trublend in Ivory
Select Coverup in NW15
Stereo Rose MSF
Lightscapade MSF

Eyes:
Rubenesque Paint Pot
Bagatelle e/s
Elite e/s
Goldbit e/s
Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara

Lips:
Pink Treat cremestick liner all over lips
Of Corset! lipglass

100_5429.jpg

100_5421.jpg

100_5418.jpg

100_5415.jpg

100_5425.jpg

100_5416.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...4/100_5432.jpg
Here I am with my friend at the concert!

100_5521.jpg

100_5533.jpg

100_5462.jpg

100_5461.jpg

They are so awesome!

I hope you like it
smiles.gif

nunu

pretty look! i want to go to their concert!! I was a huge fan of them when i was like 13ish too

Babylard

WOW those are some pretty decent pictures of the performance. i loved the spice girls when i was a kiddie too haha.

love the posh bob and you have the brightest smile ever!
smiles.gif

xoxprincessx0x

i saw the concernt in Madison Square Garden (NY) and it was soo awesome but I know what you mean about the hoochies. there was this girl wearing a pink sparkely tube top as a SKIRT!!!! i was amazedd at the amount of girlss who step out of their house nearly naked lol

Krasevayadancer

You look gorgeous! I totally had tickets to go see the spice girls, but i had to sell em cause i had nobody to go with. Glad you loved it!

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
i saw the concernt in Madison Square Garden (NY) and it was soo awesome but I know what you mean about the hoochies. there was this girl wearing a pink sparkely tube top as a SKIRT!!!! i was amazedd at the amount of girlss who step out of their house nearly naked lol

haha! that doesn't surprise me!
If I even tried to wear such things when I was there age my mom would have KILLED me! haha!

christineeee_

great look! i'm so jealous of all the people that got to go to the spice girls concert cuz i loved them when i was a kid too and they had 4 shows in toronto, but i didn't get a chance to go to any :'(

Latest posts